Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to all my fans :D and to the newest one steph-eff23 :D

and ofcourse to tricia_o7!!! i just love it when you guys comment and vote! :D

<3 Leslie

P.S. I'll try to make this longer :P

Recap

the next day, i didn't talk or look at Spike. i just walked to the kitchen, got myself a cup of coffee and went back to my room. when i got out. he was sitting by the TV watching Family Guy. i walked to the counter got my car keys and went out.

i'm going to spa today.i have to pamper myself after all this stress. as i got out of my car to go inside the spa i bumped into someone.

"oh sorry i..." i was shocked. in front of me was the man i never wanted to see again the guy that broke my heart for te first time. the guy that two timed me.

"Jake..."

Chapter8

"Nell. How are you?" Jake asked me. he still hasn't change. his short black hair was still in spikes and he still has that sweet smile that always make me melt.

"Jake. i'm great. you?" he just smiled and hugged me. i almost froze when he did. he still has that power to make me feel so in love.

"i've missed you so much Nelly." he called me Nelly. i think i just stopped breathing. he used to call me Nelly when we were still together. he calls me this whenever we're cuddling. it feels so good to see him again.

"Nelly why are you here?" jake asked

"i'm staying here in LA. I'll be attending UCLA. You? didn't you say you wanted to go to Harvard?"

"well things changed. i'll be attending UCLA too. which program did you choose?"

"I'll be studying Architecture majoring in Modern Designs. You? i know you love art. are you going t be an arts major?"

"well, i thought about that but i wanted to try something different so... i enrolled in architecture too." he smiled at me.

"that's amazing Jakey. i hope will be classmates." i said sincerely. i've already forgiven Jake and i really want us to be friends again. we were best of friends before this whole thing happened anyway.

"so where are you staying?" Jake asked me.

"well my parents bought a condo for me and a friend to share. want to come over?"

"i can't right now, i have to be at my mom's office. i'll give you a call okay?"

"yeah sure. bye jakey." he hugged me again it was so tight and it felt like i missed him so much. which i do. he rode his car and drove away. i walked in the spa and got massage

the spa idea was fantastic. i felt so relax and after seeing Jake i felt like i was moving ahead with my life. it just sunk in that i'm in college.

when i got home, Spike was not there. not that i cared but it was so quiet i wasn't used to it. i went to my room and changed into more comfortable clothes. i heard my cellphone beeped so i took a look. there was a message from Spike saying that he going to be late.

"like i care..." i muttered. then there was another beep. it was a message from an unknown number.

"Hey Nelly, just wondering if you want to go out tomorrow? give me a call ok?" even without a name i knew that the text was from Jake. i smiled at the thought of him being back in my life.

i was about to go to sleep when the rain started to pour. i was alone inside the house and i'm sure there are going to be thunder. i decided to ignore this by plugging my ipod and speakers. i turned the volume so high the thunder was drowned out. i fell asleep after a few minutes.

i woke up around 2 am and the rain had stopped. i walked to my ipod and shut it off. i went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when i heard the front door open. Spike walked in the drenched.

"Spike! what happened to you? why are you wet?" i asked concerned.

"i'm wet because it's raining." he said in a drunk voice.

"why are you drunk? where have you been? don't tell me you drove drunk?!" i asked irritated but at the same time concerned.

"i'm drunk because my friend arrived and... why am i explaining to you?" he said then slowly he stood up but he fell again. so i just sighed and helped him up. he was so heavy. we didn't even reached 2 steps then he fell on top of me. his lips were on mine. my eyes grew wide and so was his. he appeared to have sobered up. he was shocked at first but then he started to kiss me. it felt nice and i was so shocked that i started to kiss back.

after a few moments we were making out. then i realized that he was drunk and i was mad at him. i pushed him off me and he was shocked.

"what's the matter Nell?" he asked clearly still drunk.

"we can't do this. we don't love each other and you're drunk. you're not in your right mind and i momentarily lost my mind too because i kissed you and i think this is all a mistake and..." he cut me off by kissing me again.

"you really know how to ruin the mood." he said while his lips were still on mine. i can feel him smile. it made me relax a little bit. he was sober enough to talk like this.

"well enough kissing. we should get you out of those wet clothes. you'll get sick if we don't."

i changed his clothes and led him to the bed. he go in and i was about to go but he grabbed my wrist.

"can you stay with me tonight?" spike asked. he was serious and i can't see any trace that he was going to do something stupid. so i just nodded and got in bed with him. i cuddled next to him. i was about to sleep when i heard Spike say something.

"i wish i could remember how we used to be.." he was clearly asleep.

"me too..." i said to his chest. he sighed and i fell asleep in his arms for the second time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys like it. i'm really trying to make it longer but with all the noice here since it's new year, it so hard to concentrate. haha well hope you all enjoyed reading!

VOTE! FAN! COMMENT!!!

<3 Leslie

P.S. do you like the idea that Nella will fall for Spike but at the same time she loves Jake? and btw, a girl will be appearing in the next chapter :) can you guess who this girl is related to? :)