Epilogue: 3 Year Later

A little boy with brown hair and crystal blue eyes is running around his back yard pretending he is a wolf, he is no older than 3 . His name is Jase and his parents are Ivy and Peter. They are watching him at the window. 

"He wants to be like you.'' Ivy says as Peter put his arm around her. 

"Its a miracle that he not afraid.'' He says. 

''He knows you would never hurt him or anyone he loves.'' She assures him 

He helps her up form her chair. She take his hand and joking say "I'm not that big yet I'm only 5 months pregnant.'' 

He laughs and says ''Can't a man help the woman he loves.'' 

''No shame in that.'' She says 

Then she opens the back door "Jase time to come in.'' 

He see his mother then runs to the door. 

He holds on to her legs "Wuv you Mommy.'' 

She smile nothing more brings her joy then being called Mommy. 

"Come on sweety lets go inside.'' she says as they walk through the door. 

Little Jase see his dad and runs to him "Daddy!'' 

Peter picks up his son and gives him a hug. "How's my little man.'' 

The little boy howls like the a wolf. This causes his parents to laugh. 

After lunch the little boy eye grows droopy. 

"Someone needs a N.A.P'' Peter says 

The little boy climbs down from the chair. his dad picks him up and he kisses his dad cheek "See you later daddy.''

Then he goes to his mommy "See you Mommy.'' 

He places a hand on his mother belly "I love you Rose.'' He tell the belly. 

His dad ask ''Do you think you'll having a little sister?'' 

The little boy rubs his eye and nods "I had a dream that I was playing with a little red headed girl with Daddy eye's she said her name was Rose.'' 

After a while the boy is a sleep and Ivy goes to check on him. He is so sweet asleep. She know in a couple of years they will find out if he is a wolf or not. He wishes he was, he wants to be like his dad, he really has no idea how hard it is but the time will come when it comes. Right now Ivy wondering if she really going to have a baby girl.