Chapter 6: packs

Me and Peter left to go tell his family the news. We waked through the door to see his mom cooking his mom Mrs. Loup Garou she had long brown hair and brown eyes with tan skin. Peter spoke up to get her attention "Mom I have some good news." the looked at us and stop cutting the potatoes. "Okay let me call her father and your brother" she say then yelling " Kevin, Frank!" his dad look alot like Peter but older his brother was not biological theirs they found him in the woods he has pale skin with freckles and red hair but they love him just like ther own. His little brother Kevin who is 10 runs over when he see me "IVY" he says hugging my waist "Hey there carrot top how have you been good?"  I  say hugging him then tousling his hair. "Good when do we get to go back to the woods for my next hunting lesson?" He ask he loves to learn how to hunt he is almost as good as Peter was at 10. I notice Peter looking at us with a smile on his face  he loves that we get along so well. Um me and Peter have something to tell you." I say smiling at Peter "Oh and what would that be?" ask Mr. Loup Garou "Me and Ivy are getting married her mom and brother gave their permission." Peter says graping my hand. His dad face breaks into a smile then laughs and say " Welcome to the family." then his mom hugs both of us kisses our cheeks " Ivy Loup Garou. Has a nice ring to it don't you think?." says Bill " I think so." I say kneeling down and tapping his nose. Then Peter takes my hand and takes me up to his and Bill room then he takes a small box from under his bed and pulls out a small sliver band with a bright blue jewel then he says "This was my grandmother she gave me it when i was 14 and told me to give it to that pretty girl I always talk about. She meant you." then he slips it on to my finger " Wow Peter it's beautiful the prettiest think I've ever seen." i say shocked my its beauty "Not as pretty as you" he says tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear then i kiss him soft and sweet. I have to go home but our family's plan to have dinner tomorrow he walks me home kisses me good bye I think i can get used to his kisses. After I and Mom goes to sleep I put on my hunting pants and boots get my bow and arrows put my hair up then put on my red cape. I walk around then find some wolf tracks i follow them then see a fire with about 6 wolfs around it. I hide behind the tree hoping they don't see me with my arrow ready to shoot. Then I see the Big black and grey one turn into a human I notice him form the village a few miles away form ours. he looks old his probably the leader of the pack. Then he speaks " I have news on the Loup Garou pack." That's Peter last name! "One of their own is getting married to a huntress. Plus they plan to get ride of us before his wedding. But we make sure that wedding never happens it pay back for what they did to us!!" the rest of the wolfs turn into humans and howl like wolfs. Is Peter a wolf this is confusing beyond me I don't know what to think. I see them go the other way to fo back i climb the tree and wait to see if I can find out anymore. After i while i see another pack come. this time i hear a familiar voice the voice of Mr. Loup Garou "They've been here. Follow those tracks." Then I see then one next to him the one with big brown eyes. He look right up in the tree.