Chapter 9: Explaining Time

After we got put and dried we sat on the ground with me in his arms the it was time for Peter explained. "Look Ivy I know you hate wolfs but I'm not like the one that attacked you I'm not like those wolfs. Me and my pack we are protecting the village.' he said "From what?" i asked i wan't mad anymore I loved him to much to lose him. "The pack of the village a couple of miles away form here wants revenge on this town." "For what? what did we do." "About a 100 years ago when the town was filled with werewolf's hunter and no wolfs lived here." "um hm" "Well then my packed moved here and they think we betrayed them by moving here with the enemy." then I said "But we don't hunt, well I do but I'm the only one." "That the thing." He said " They don't like you either and want you gone. See some wolf have powers and that wolf that attacked you in the woods he was the one that attacked you when you were little. He can see the future to say and he say you Killing him and his the head of the other pack used to be the head of mine but then Dad split with some of the others. That's why we moved. Now the wolf is out to get you and He'll stop at nothing to see you gone." okay now I'm scared "But then why would you put your self in danger by  being with me being friends with me. Your whole pack too." "Because wolfs in print which means when they see their soul mate they just know. When I meant you after we moved here and I in printed on you. Your my soul mate." I sit up and sit on his lap facing him then he touches my face I just kiss him gently then pull away "What about your family?" I ask "My mom one and so is my brother we found him in the woods like we said but his family had been killed by the other pack." he explains. He can tell I look sad now "Hey listen it's not all that bad we still love him like our own." "I know just it so sad to thing that these pack is out for revenge they don't forgive they just fight and hate." "Yeah it is sad." I'm crying now then Peter says while touching my face again "Hey don't cry whats wrong." i cry harder and tell him through sobs "I fight and hate that pack. I am the pack. All my life I've been trying to get revenge on them." he was about to say something but I cut him off "No don't you dare say I'm not cause I am."  "The difference between you and them is they blame other you only blame the guilty." he says then kisses my tears away. Then he kisses my lips when we are done kissing he says "I love you." "I love you more." I say looking into his eyes, arms around his neck.