Johnny

THE SUN SHINED brightly this morning, today you were spending the whole day with the gang

THE SUN SHINED brightly this morning, today you were spending the whole day with the gang. You couldn't wait to see Johnny, the both of you just started dating yesterday, the gang didn't know yet.

You and Johnny agreed to keep it to yourselves for a while, nobody in the gang would picture you and Johnny together since the both of you were very close friends. But they thought wrong, you've held your feelings in about Johnny for so long, as well as him with you. They wouldn't be mad of course just shocked.

You rolled out of bed and got ready for the day. You put your hair into a cute hairstyle, you applied some mascara, blush and lipgloss. You walked out the door with your purse. The gang wanted to go to the drive-in for a movie later tonight so you brought some money for drinks and snacks.

"Hey guys! Y'all  ready to hang out today?" You spoke up, walking into the Curtis house. "Hey y/n!" The gang said in unison. "Yeah, I'm ready to have some fun! You want breakfast? We made eggs and bacon with toast and some juice." Steve replied. You smiled at his excitement. "It's alright I already ate breakfast before coming here, thank you though." You replied sitting on the couch. Steve nodded his head in response.

After a few minutes Johnny came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Your cheeks turned red at the sight, you took a deep breath and look around for something to distract yourself. Johnny noticed how nervous you were, he found it hilarious and adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night came and it was time to go to the drive-in, the whole night you had fun with the gang, it really was a great day. Finally you and Johnny got to be alone, "It was so funny when you tried to compose yourself, it was so adorable." Johnny said laughing softly. You shook your head with a giggle.

"It's not funny Johnny!" You replied chuckling as you playfully rested your head on his chest. After laughing for a good five minutes, you and Johnny got lost in the moment and kissed, not realizing that the gang saw everything.  "YEAH! GET SOME JOHNNY!" Two-Bit and Dallas yelled as they laughed. Your eyes widened, you and Johnny turned around in shock, Darry, Soda and Ponyboy were flabbergasted.  "ALRIGHT YEAH JOHNNY!" Soda and Pony suddenly cheered. Darry just stood there laughing at their antics.

You and Johnny couldn't help but laugh, what a day.