Dallas - Jumped

I was walking to the Curtis house from my house to stop by and hang out with the gang. I can't wait to see Dally, I've had a crush on him since forever. As I was walking I heard a mustang pull up, uh oh. I thought as I kept on walking. "Hey doll why don't you come with us, you'll have a great time!" One of the socs yelled from the car window. I just ignored him and started to run as fast as I could.

But then the mustang pulled up in front of me, three guys came charging towards me with switchblades in their hands. "Get away from me dipshit!" I yelled to one of the socs, "Not so fast sweetheart!" He said with a mischievous smirk as he pinned me down and the rest of them started to throw punches on my face and stomach.

I started screaming for help, hoping someone would hear me. "HELP, PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!" Tears began forming in my eyes as one of them put a blade to my throat. "HEY GET AWAY FROM HER YOU ASSHOLES!!" As soon as I heard that familiar voice I knew it was Dallas Winston. The socs immediately got away from me and ran towards their car trying to get in, but Dally immediately charged at them punching and kicking them.

They got in the mustang and sped way. Dally ran towards and scooped me up in his arms. "It's ok baby I'm right here, let's get you to the Curtis house to get cleaned up." He said in a soothing voice. I blushed at the nickname, "I'm ok they just threw punches at me one of them was about to cut me though but I'm alright Dal." I replied back nuzzling into his embrace.

"Alright doll, let's go." He replied as he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I couldn't believe what just happened Dallas Winston just kissed me!! I nuzzled my face into his neck more for comfort as we kept walking. Thank goodness Dally was here to save me, my man.