Sodapop

It was a nice sunny day outside, the breeze was cool and the sun was shining. It was your birthday today, you were hoping the gang would remember. Your parents wished you a happy birthday and got you some gifts in the morning. You were taking a walk outside when you decided to stop my the DX gas station to visit Sodapop your boyfriend.

When you got to the DX surprisingly nobody was there. 'That's weird, Soda and Steve work at this hour.' You thought with confusion. You brushed it off and started walking to the Curtis house to see if anyone was there.

When you finally got there you opened the door and stepped in just to be greeted by an empty house. 'Ok now this is definitely getting weird, the gang is always here.'  You thought to yourself again. You walked out and decided it'd be best for you to go home since the gang wasn't around. Little did you know the gang was at Bucks place planning a birthday party for you...

You were laying down on your bed reading a book, when the phone rang. You got up to answer it, "Hello?" You said smiling hoping it was one of the gang members. "Hey y/n it's me Pony, come over to Bucks place me, Johnny and Dally are here." "Oh alright I'll be there soon." You replied sadly, he didn't wish you a happy birthday.

You got to Bucks place, and as soon as you stepped in the whole gang was there and a bunch of guests . "Happy Birthday Y/n!!!!" They all said as the lights turned on, and confetti was everywhere, music started playing, people came out of their hiding spots.  "Omg this is what you guys were doing! Thank you so much!" You said to the gang jumping up and down with excitement, hugging all of them in a group hug.
"Happy Birthday love, I got the idea and I told the gang." Soda said as he went up to you and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips along with a hug. "Awww thanks Soda, I love you, I really appreciate it." "I love you too doll now let's get this party started!!!" Soda said with excitement. You couldn't help but smile.