Ponyboy

You were at the Curtis house, sitting on the couch reading a book

You were at the Curtis house, sitting on the couch reading a book. You loved books, you could read them all day and never get tired of it. The whole gang was sitting in the living room, you stopped reading and put away your book when you heard Dally speak up. "Hey guys who wants to go to the drive-in? I'm bored man." Everyone immediately said yes including Ponyboy, so when Pony nodded his head you immediately replied to Dally saying that you wanted to go.

You only go out with the gang if Pony is going. You had a crush on Ponyboy for months now, so if he went somewhere you would always tag along. You never told him though since you never had the courage to do so.

But little did you know that he liked you too. You and the gang got to the drive-in you sat in the middle and Pony was on your left and Johnny was on your right. As you were watching the movie you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around and Pony was the one he tapped you. "Yes Pony?" You asked softly.
"Y/n I gotta tell you something but I can say it here so can we go somewhere else?" He asked whispering so nobody could hear. "Sure, let's go." You said your cheeks were heating up.

When the gang didn't notice you and Pony left to go somewhere more private. "So what did you need to tell me?". You asked Pony looking up at him with your doe eyes. "You probably won't feel the same but, I really like you y/n, your so kind, caring, funny and beautiful. I've liked you for months now but I just never had the courage to tell you." Your heart skipped a beat, your cheeks were on fire. You couldn't believe what you just heard.

"I like you too Pony, I have for so long, I didn't have the courage to tell you either." You replied in a gentle voice. Pony's face lit up as soon as those words came out of your mouth. He gently pulled you into a kiss, and of course you kissed back.

Tonight was the best night of your life