their time has come

Ash :-really misty wow you mean our love symbol inside in your stomach

Misty:-yeah I touch my stomach our love symbol

Ash:-wow wow you really give me the best happiness of my life I kiss in her cheeks

What did you say Misty I forgot to tell you guys that Serena was following Misty and Ash

Serena:-What did you say Misty, you are going to be the mother of Ash's child

Ash:-Serena, not here, we have our respect, do not disrespect us here,

Serena:-you do all this, you did not think about your respect Ash Ketchum

Misty:-Look, you need to calm down first, there's no need to shout.

Ash pick her up

Ash:-Come, first I will take you to some empty place, after that we will talk, keep quiet, completely quiet,

Serena:-leave me, I will not leave this girl, she has ruined my life

They take her to an empty place.

Ash:-Now no matter how much you shout, no one will hear you here.

Serena:-I will not shout anymore, I will take my revenge, I will give Misty two slaps

You call yourself my friend, but you always come between me and Aish. No, not from today, since the beginning. I have been cursing that day when I became friends with you. How low have you fallen? Aren't you ashamed to do this with a married man? I feel ashamed even to say this to you.

Misty:-You have spoken too much and I have listened to enough. Ash never loved you. He has loved me from the beginning and I have loved Ash. We do not even have the right to decide our own lives and anyway, the marriage of you two is not a real marriage that you are claiming your rights on it. Are you not a cheater? You trapped Clement in your false trap and in his absence you married his elder brother, that is, your brother-in-law. You did not feel ashamed then and you are asking me to feel ashamed. If you say one more word, I will forget that you were once my friend. Serena Ketchum

Serena:-I don't understand what to say, then I also become silent and I turn towards Ash and say to him, you never thought of me drunkard, I loved you from the beginning, you ruined my life, I was with you in Misty's absence, I took care of you, I kept fulfilling my responsibility towards you, then never, even after we got married, you never gave me the status of a wife. First you said that I will marry your brother, then he left me and went away, then she left your, mom had told me that we both should get married, I did not come to you on my own, I loved you from the beginning and this girl kept living a life for her own benefit, I am not at fault for that either, but what you have done to me today, I will have to take this decision Ash, I want a divorce from you, even though you are your wife, you considered misty your wife  you loved her, now if you don't want to marry me, you should have told me earlier, then I love you even today and I used to love you earlier too, but now I say that I don't love you, I hate you.

Ash:-I know we have done wrong to you but I cannot suppress my happiness and live my life with someone else. If you want a divorce from me, then divorce me so that I can be more Misty and then whatever you want to do in your life, Serena, you can do it. No one will stop you. I go towards her and try to hug her, but she pushes me.

Serena:-Stay away from me. If you even try to touch me, I will forget that you are still my husband. You no longer have the right to touch me. Our relationship is over.

Misty:-Serena calm down please calm down my stomach hurts Ash

Ash:-what happened misty, your stomach is hurting no misty

Serena :-you are not going anywhere with this you come home with me

Ash:-Sarina let go of my hand Misty needs me

Serena:-I will not leave your hand. Let her be. Whatever happens to her will be fine.

Ash:- Then Misty falls on the ground and becomes unconscious.

Misty Sarina, leave me. I push her and go to Misty, pick her up in my arms and quickly leave for the hospital.
Sarina falls on her knees and starts crying. You have ruined my life. I start crying hardly.

Clemont :-I was passing by my car when my eyes fell on Sarina who was crying very loudly. I ran towards her and asked her, Sarina what happened, why are you crying, what's the matter?

serena:-Clement, why did you leave me? You ruined my life. Misty is going to be the mother of Ash's child. He has told me clearly that he still loves Misty and that we both will get divorced. After you left, I never got the love that I loved. I had already given my heart to someone and now the mark of his love is also about to come. What about me? I have suffered from the beginning. First I lost my love, then I fell in love again, that relationship was lost. I tried my best to keep Ace happy, but his heart is only for Misty, he doesn't care for me.

Clemont:-It is not like that, if this is God's decision then you should accept it because true love is very difficult to find, my brother truly loves his sister-in-law, you know when I came to know that you have married my brother, I was completely shaken from inside, I was not able to understand anything and you thought that why did I not call you my sister-in-law because I still love you and you know the day before I fell from the mountain, I was going to confess to you

Serena:-Do you really still love me? How can someone keep their love alive even after losing it?

Clemont :-I can, Serena. If you have decided to divorce Bro, would you like to hold my hand again? I promise I will never let you miss anything and will give you all the happiness in the world. I will never give you any pain. This is my promise.

Serena:-Yes, I agree. I would like to hold your hand. True love is very hard to find. I have found my true love. You, Clement, and I will help Misty and Ash get married and will divorce Ash as soon as possible.

Clemont hug serena and kiss her forehead

Clemont:-thankyou

Serena:-Thank you, you explained it so well to me

See you at next part bye