010

| ZURI

| ZURI

     3:39 pm

- It has been a couple of hours since Zuri and Nilah has been at Notti and Dd's house. Dd and his mom came back from the hospital as Dd walked through the door without a wheelchair but with a brace around his stomach. "Yo im back, whats up wit Zuri?" dd asked as he sat next to Zuri.

Zuri didnt hear the boy since she was blasted
music thru her airpods as u heard it though them. Dd could hear that she was playing ' teenage fever by drake ' as he reached to take out her airpods as dd caught her attention. "yo." she said a lil annoyed but seen it was dd as she smiled. "aye mb." he said giving her back her airpods. She took them back and put them back into her case. "what were u saying?" she asked as she rested her head on the couch cushion. "whats wrong, u look mad sad." He said.

"yea well sum stuff went on with Notti and Ddot so idk if they gon be friends again or if im even gonna be able to be cool around either of them because I know they are both mad at me." Zuri said as she looked down as u seen a tear drop down her face. "Mh its alr , u can fix things by explaining urself, but be honest.. is it yo fault." Dd asked. "No not rlly, I was playing the game with ddot and I won so I started jumping around with happiness but tripped and fell onto ddot in a weird position and thats where Notti caught us.." She explained. "O yea fs u needa explain yo self or they would never forgive u, and Notti and ddot never argued or anything so lemme go check on them fs." He said getting up as Zuri nodded and put back in her airpods.

Zuri slowly let her thoughts take over her as she skipped the song on her phone. She felt so horrible. All she thought about was how she was going to explain herself, it didnt seem that hard but she dealt with many boys that didnt give a damn about her feelings and pushed her away, she was hoping Notti wasnt one of them. She worried where Nilah was the entire time she was here as she grew angry. She was tired of Nilah always leaving her in a unknown house she really isn't familiar with yet. She could've just followed her to Melz room but she didnt know the girl and didnt want to sit there awkwardly. She was just angry at the fact that Nilah just leaves to the room and expect Zuri to just do whatever in the house like she knew the place.

"i need to fucking go." She said to herself as she looked at the time that was "3:56" as she sighed before she got up. Ddot ran downstairs as u seen anger in his face , she didnt dare to talk to him. She would make things worst. "bro Zuri i dont mean to yell at yo ass but u needa make shit right with Notti cs he cant even understand me bru." He said as she walked out the house. Zuri wasnt ready. She couldnt even make up the words she would say to him as she slowly went up the stairs as dd headed down. "man he real upset so try not to take it seriously if she yells at u." Dd says as he walks off. "oh shit" she thought. "make this right zuri u got this." she motivated herself.

She made it to Notti's room as she knocked softly as he yanked the door open. As he seen Zuri standing there, he looked at her with a very annoyed, disgusted look as she slowly shuts the door on her. She stopped it from closing. "Notti please can I talk to u." She plead. "Zuri what the hell is there to talk about, u was all up on ddot in the fucking living room are u dumb." He yelled. "But thats not what meant to happened just sit down with me so I can rlly just explain." She said with furrowed eyebrows. "bro. Ddot already explained this shit to me like how the hell u fall on air nigga there is no rug or carpet to slip on yall making up excuses and thats supposed to be my damn brother as he over here all touchy on a girl that I told him I felt like I had feelings for not even yesterday, like earlier today." He said as Zuri felt chills down her body. How did she trip? She had to run things back in her head as she stood there in silence. "Exactly, get the fuck out." He said shutting the door as she stopped it again.

"Notti I'm sorry but we not even making up excuses, I ended up tripping , I dont understand how I could've but I guess my feet were pretty slippery after I put lotion on them before I came but frl I would never do that, I actually like u Notti and this shit got me thinking like I rlly want u to believe me. Im dead ass, I'm not a fucking cheater." Zuri said she got irritable. "what were yall even doing." He said. "I told him to teach me how to play Mortal Combat as he did so and I had won so I started uncontrollably jumping around just to make him mad in a playful way and ended up falling onto him and he tried to caught me but he had pushed me really hard off of him after he seen that u seen us." She said. "Man ight ig but im still pissed cs I looked stupid this mornin , nigga u was fuckin acting like a weirdo, u wasnt rlly communicating with me but u was communicating with ddot pretty fine to me so what is hell is up cs last time i remember I did nothing to u." He said. "im ngl, I was tryin to avoid u because that kiss we had was very real to me and I felt myself getting mad attached to u like in a weird way and I do that a lot so I thought maybe u would get tired of me if I avoided u so I could go focus on myself before another rls but I rlly want u, frl." She explained as u can see he smiled.

"Zuri u frl make me happier than any other girls, so I rlly was offended and disappointed when I thought u and ddot was doing something but are u okay?" He asked. "yea , other than Nilah leaving me in this unfamiliar house and ddot still mad but yea." Zuri said shrugging her shoulders. "mm, I know what could make u happier." He said as he smirked a bit. (not in that cringy way tf.) "and what is that." She said raising a eyebrow. He swooped her up as he laid her down on the bed and quickly started to kiss her all over. Zuri was like "wow." She just laid there enjoying every bit of it as she scrunched up her face. He finally gets done doing wtv since he didnt want to do too much they were dating. He just wanted to get that feeling off of him cs thats all he wanted to do to her.. for now.

"thats all i wanted to do, for now.." He said smirking again. "boyy, see." She said laughing. She turned over to see his view, brown eyes and curly hair. She admired it as Notti did the same for her. She smiled as they caught eye contact as Zuri quickly looked away. "that was lame." he said mugging her. "boy i cant keep eye contact tbh." she said chuckling. "whatever , u tryna watch a movie?" He asked as he reached over to grab his remote. "yes but idc what u say, I wanna watch Home." Zuri says snatching the remote. He looked at her with a mean mug but then it turned into him staring as he smiled and turned to the tv. "wait r u talking bout that blue or purple ass alien and that black girl." He asked. "yes , problem?" she asked. "man. I guess i can watch it." Notti said shrugging. "well u were going to either way and if u didnt, u would be considered
lame." She said smilin. "yea whatever." he said.

A/N: AYEE LOOK ME DOING A GOOD JOB AT UPDATED YALL! 😛