006

| Zuri

| Zuri

10:25 pm

Notti had walked with Zuri to her house. It was pretty silent, only noise u heard were the crickets. Notti was breathing pretty heavy and everytime Zuri would look up at him, he would zone out while walking.

She couldnt understand why he was acting weird. Especially to dd. He didnt do anything. Zuri kept walking home as she got closer. They heard noises from a fence but they just ignored it since they understood there were squirrels out. Then Notti and Zuri glanced up to see a big pit bull charging at Zuri full speed as Zuri instantly panicked. Notti grabbed Zuri so fast , Zuri wasnt expecting any of that. She thought she would have to run for her life.

The dog ran to notti biting his ankle as she tried shaking the dog off of him but it wasnt budging. Zuri was in Notti grip as he pulled her closer towards his body to protect her. Notti had pulled out a knife from his sweats pocket and instantly stabbed the dog as it fell to the ground as Notti instantly looked at his leg, lifted up his sweatpant leg and seen a bad bite dent as it bled. "Oh shi." Notti said silently. He let go of Zuri as he frowned .

Notti tried to shake off the pain, making himself look somewhat "okay" but he was sincerely in pain. "Notti, If ur not doing okay u can come over my house for a bit and get help from my mama, she's a nurse." Zuri said helping the boy. Even though Zuri didnt like how the boy acted earlier , she could tell he was in pain so she had to help Notti. "igh." he says and limps to the not so far house.

- Notti and Zuri make it up to her house as Zuri was biting her lip, nervously because she knew her dad didnt care for boys over unless it was her cousin ofc. Luckily her mom answered it. She looked at Zuri then looked up at Notti as her face showed, "Zuri you know boys arent allowed." but then seen the scar on Notti's leg, leaving puddles of blood as she let them in. "Whats going on?" She says shutting the door and locking it. "Im sorry mom for bringing him. This is Nilah's cousin, he was just walking me home and a pit bull came at us and attacked Notti." Zuri says as Meir walked in.

"There go that nigga again." Meir says rolling his eyes and enters the kitchen. "Watch yo mouth Meir. Okay i'll only let approve this since he's hurt and if you're not able to walk back maybe u can sleep on the couch." Zuri's mom told the boy , then looking back at Zuri as she raises her eyebrows. She directed Notti to her nursing room and pulled out some towels from her cabinet and dabs the blood on the scar as notti flinches. "Meir! Go clean up that blood since you can't watch yo filthy mouth lil boy." Her mom says as u hear attitude noises from the front room as Zuri walked in the nursing room.

She looked at notti to see he was in pain. Zuri didn't know. It felt planned for him to be hurt, maybe karma. Karmas a bitch they always say, smh. Zuri looked at notti as she felt bad for him.. she also was thinking about the fact he possibly is going to stay at her house. Thats was going to be so awkward. Zuri's mom wrapped some gauze around his ankle and told him to take pills with water she had handed him to prevent pain in the ankle. Notti had no idea how to swallow pills, but he tried. He didnt want to make a fool of himself. He had coughed a bit as Zuri started bursting out laughing. "not funny." he says with a serious face which made it funnier.