009

| ZURI

| ZURI

    7:30 pm

"Hi coach, so sorry im late." Zuri says while opening the gym door. Her coach turns around as Zuri catches her attention mid stunt. "Why r u late." She asked while immediately lookin irritated. "I lost track of time, I promise it wont happen again." Zuri says while she puts her cheer bag down.

"It better not, hurry up and warm up, then practice ur stunt with ur group, they will explain everything to u." Coach says she quickly catches her eyes back onto the stunt that was holding up great.

Zuri was embarrassed. But to her it was totally worth it. That THING that happened with her and Notti definitely made her so happy. She was actually waiting on a actual boy to make her feel like this and there she found him. She was very happy and didnt let her coaches words get to her. It wasnt like it was anything bad but she hated making people mad or disappointed . Especially if she is cheer captain.

As Zuri is doing warming up and stretching, she jogs over to her stunt group as they explain what tricks she going to be doing and everything. She understood, but her mind was on Notti the whole time they explained.

The coach went over to her stunt group to supervise as they go half way through the stunt as Zuri is high in the sky. She makes sure she does every move right but then she forgot a part. She couldnt remember the rest they had explained. Then she whispers to her self, "shit shit shit." as her bases form into a basket formation as she couldnt think of anything but just stand there.

They released her into the sky and she freaked out, making her stunt group confused since she was dangling her feet up in the sky, they then drop her. Zuri lies on the ground while her back is in pain. "dammit." She said to herself. "Zuri , did you not pay attention! What was going on with u up there.." The coach yelled at her and zuri looks at her with her face scrunched up in pain. "yes, but i think it was too much to remember, everything was going so fast and-" "Zuri idk what is up with u but these excuses isnt gonna get u less in trouble because u normally understand every bit of moves in ur stunt , more than this so ima have u condition this whole stunt practice session til we get to dances." Her coach cuts her off and she gets up and holds her back as she walks far from her stunt group and finds a place to condition as her other coach tells her all the exercises she will be doing.

  ఌ

- Practice is finally over as everyone is breathing heavily as they head over to the cubbies and grab their equipment. "Zuri whats going on best, im sum up." Nilah says walking up to Zuri. Zuri snaps out of her thoughts as she glares at Nilah before talking. "oh yea sorry, I'll have to catch u up when we get home." Zuri says as she places her cheer shoes in her bag. "Well I texted my mom and she approves u sleeping over for a couple of nights, she called ur mom btw and she agreed." Nilah says smiling as Zuri slightly smiles also.