Blood Lust (NR) Part 4

Y/N POV

"Turn me, Y/N."

I stare at her in shock. I shake my head, "No, I won't let you become a monster like me."

"Please, help me. I already have your blood and all I'd have to do is kill myself right?" She stands up angrily and stomps off.

"Shit." I grit through my teeth and get up chasing after her.

"Nat, please." I plead as I reach for her hand she rips it away from me.

"No, Y/N! I don't want to ever have to leave you and what as I age you will stay the same. What happens when I'm old and grey? You're going to introduce me as what your grandma? No I'm not doing that! So either you change me or I will do it myself!

She then pulls a knife from her ankle and she tries to stab herself in the heart but I'm too quick and stop her hand. She tries to over power me but she can't.

"Fine..."

She releases her hold on the knife and I throw it to the side. I step behind her because I won't be able to look her in the eye when I do this. I bite my wrist again and bring it close to her mouth.

"I know I gave you some already...but I...need to be sure.."

She grabs my arm and pulls my wrist to her lips. She drinks and I feel the tears falling from my eyes. I know she won't fully die but just the thought of her "dying" makes my heart hurt.

I pull my wrist away and then I break her neck she falls limp in my arms. I let out a sob, I have never changed anyone in my 200 years of being a vampire. With Nat in my arms I fall to the ground.

Tears are falling down my cheeks and I hold her to my chest. I listen for her heart beat but it's not there. Even though I know she'll come back just her being dead right now in my arms.

"N-nat..."

I sit with her in my arms waiting for her to wake up. After a few hours she gasps awake. She's a little panicked.

"Hey, hey Nat baby look at me." I grab her face and she focuses on me. "You're okay, I'm right here."

She nods and I kiss her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I have headache and my throat hurts."

"I'm sorry the headaches from me. The throat is your body telling you to feed to complete the transition." I say as I look around and trying to find where to go. I stand us up and she wobbles.

"Okay."

I grab her and put her on my back piggyback style and run us to the nearest town I can find. I hear music from a club and I run us up to the line.

"What are we doing?" She asks finally able to stand on her own.

"Here is where we will find someone for you to complete the transition. They will be drunk so they won't remember anything."

She nods and we get in without having to pay the cover charge with the thanks of my compulsion.

We make are way to the bar and I order us a drink. I scan the crowd and I find a guy that's stumbling. "Him."

"Who?" She asks searching and I put her in front of me. I point him out and she nods.

"Bring him to the alley. I'll be there." I kiss her cheek. I leaning against the wall and I preparing myself before I am going to have to bite him to get her access to the blood.

Not even 10 minutes later Nat has the guy with her. I have to reign in my jealousy at his arm around her, but then he grabs her hard shoving her back to the wall. That's when I loose it, I grab him and shove him hard to the ground.