Please Help Her. (NR & WM)

FemReader

Y/N's POV

Wanda and I were a couple before Vision but after he came along she developed feelings for him and I was pushed aside. I found comfort in Natasha. She and I started spending time together, and after months of hanging out I kissed her. Then we decided to make it official. Then a few months after that Thanos was our biggest threat yet. We successfully separated the mind stone from Vision him surviving.

While Wanda was in the jungle of Wakanda I found her fighting off Thanos. I was giving super strength and speed so I went to protect Wanda. I got to close to her and the mind stone and when she successfully destroyed the stone the blast hit me and the essence of the stone latched onto me. Giving me powers like Wanda and Vision and possibly more. I still haven't been able to control them for these months no matter how much Wanda and Vision work with me.

It's been a long week of training with Vision, and I didn't make any progress. I feel like I've moved backwards and he's been a real dick about my training. I do better when I work with just Wanda. So I decide to skip dinner with everyone and head to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I pass out, I hear choking and I feel someone hitting my face. I wake up to me choking Nat and my other hand raised with a yellow ball ready to blast her. I immediately let go of her and throw myself back into the corner of out room. Nat recovers from me choking her and she slowly approaches me, "Y/N, sweetheart it's alright." she gets closer and I shake my head tears falling down my cheeks, "No no no...Nat stay away..." but she doesn't listen I push my hands out blasting her into the wall opposite us and beams shoot out of my eyes hitting her in the arm. I shut my eyes and throw my hands over them. Someone burst through the door, "What the hell is-" Steve cuts off, "Nat!"

"I'm fine its just a graze. She can shoot beams out of her eyes like Vision shot out of the stone" She mumbles but I hear and I start sobbing still holding my eyes with my hands and my eyes squeezed shut. "Nat, I-I am s-sorry. I d-didn't mean too." I manage to get out. "It's okay baby, it was an accident." I shake my head and start rocking back and forth. "I-I need Wanda.." I whisper out.

I hear footsteps approach me and I try to shuffle back, "Nat...please stay away." Hands touch my shoulders, "Y/N, you're alright." it's Wanda and I shake my head back and forth, "No no no no..." I keep sobbing. "Shh Y/N it's alright breath with me." She starts to take deep breaths I start to mirror her breaths, then we are breathing in sync.

"That's good." she praises and I pull my hands away from my face but I leave my eyes shut. She forces my face to up with her finger under my chin. "Will you open your eyes for me?" she asks gently.

I start to shake my head, "N-no what if I hurt you?"

"You won't hurt me. Now please open and look at me." she commands softly and I slowly open my eyes but nothing comes out. She is looking at me with sad eyes but not looking at me like I'm pathetic. It's a look of understanding she knows what its like to not feel like to control her power. "W-wanda...I...don't want to be like this anymore." I break down again, she pulls me into her and I sob. "I know." She whispers rubbing my back till I fall asleep.

Wanda's POV

I'm sitting on the floor of Nat's bedroom with Y/N's head on my lap sleeping after I finally calmed her down. I'm running my hand through her hair and I'm looking around the room and see there's a dent in the wall where she blasted Nat into it and then a hole in the wall where from what Nat told me before she when to get checked out by Bruce that she shot a yellow beam out of her eyes like vision shot out of the mind stone on his forehead. Which was definitely something we've never seen before.

My heart shattered seeing her curled up in the corner when Steve brought me back to help her. She's so scared and I am too I don't know what happened.
I'm really confused though she's been doing so well with our sessions but it's been a week. She's been working with Vision this week. I haven't been able to go since Vision and I broke up last week. After spending so much time with Y/N I've realized that my feelings for her have never gone away.

Nat comes back with her side wrapped and I smile, "Are you okay?"
"Oh yeah, I'm fine I've had worse." She says and she eases her way down on the bed.
"Wanda, can I ask you something?" She asks and I nod.
"How is her training going? She's been doing better right I mean she's never had anything happen like that before? Plus she's never told me about the eyes."

"Well when she's with me she's really making progress and she's had some mishaps but nothing that I or Vision can't handle. No we've never seen anything with her eyes. But this last week it's just been her and vision I haven't been in there." I say looking down at her peaceful face, knowing what's coming. Maybe that's why she's regressing because of Vision.

"She's been alone with Vision? Wanda you know she hates him. No wonder she's been so quiet and stressed." She snaps at me and I pop my head up at that. "What? She's been stressed?" I ask.

"Yes I've noticed it she won't talk to me and wants to be left alone when she's stressed." She confides in me and I look down at Y/N brush a hair off her face. "This really scared her Wanda, she wouldn't even let me near her..." she trails off and I look to see Nat crying. I've never seen that happen before. She really loves the woman asleep on my lap, probably just as much as I do.

I'm lost in my own thoughts when I hear her speak again, "Wanda...please help her. If that means you have to take her away from all the stress please. I don't want her hurting anymore." She admits and I look up at her.

"I'll help her Nat...we both want what's best for her."