Blood Lust (NR) Part 2

G!P Reader
Black Widow Era
Vampire Diaries meets Marvel

⚠️Talk of Blood⚠️

Y/N's POV
"Are you okay?" Nat asks Yelena and as Yelena is tying a piece of clothing over the wound she sarcastically says,
"Great plan, I loved the part where I almost bled to death."

Smelling Yelena's fresh blood is about to send me off the edge. "N-Nat...the....blood" I say in between holding my breath. I'm closing my eyes and looking away from Yelena as she doesn't know what I am.

She grabs my face and just rubs at my cheeks, "Y/N, you are okay. Just concentrate on my voice and only my voice. You are in control, look at me."

I open my eyes and can't help but look over at Yelena her eyes widening. She moves slightly away from me.

"Look at me Baby." She pulls my face towards her. I'm still not fully in control, I worry I'm going to hurt them both. "Nat..." is all I can get out.

"You aren't going to hurt us. You would've already." But she can see I'm losing control so she kisses me. My body instantly relaxes and all my focus is on her. My fangs going back in and eyes going back to normal. She pulls away keeping her forehead on mine.

Her hands move down to my torso and finds my open wound. "What happened?! Why aren't you healing?"

"One of the widows had a wooden knife that apparently had wood that broke off inside."

She lifts my shirt up to examine the wound. She goes to reach in when Yelena speaks, "So we going to talk about what just happened?"

Nat looks up at me and shrugs then plunges her fingers in my stab wound pulling out wood fragments.

"I'm a vampire. But I haven't had human blood in over 100 years. Sorry if I scared you. Wood can kill me if it's plunged into my heart and it can injure me more than regular weapons."

I grunt out that last word because she find a particularly large piece. "Sorry, that was the last one it's healing."
She places her hand on my cheek softly rubbing it.

—Time Skip—

I'm sitting with Yelena after everyone including my girlfriend told her that her family was a total sham. But we are interrupted by a spotlight and sound of multiple planes. I stand up telling Yelena to stay down. Ready to fight but I'm shot with a a couple tranquilizers but they are full of Vervain.

As I'm falling to the ground I manage to get out, "Save Natasha.." Then I black out. 

"Wake up, pet." I hear a voice I never thought I'd ever hear again. I open my eyes and see Katherine smiling down at me. I look around and see a IV drip in my arm most likely Vervain.

"K-katherine? Where am I?"

"Oh sweetie, you know that's no fun telling you. I  had to wait a long time to get you alone. You are always surrounded by those Avengers, especially that little red head pet you have." She says running her finger down my cheek.

"She's not my pet, what do you want?" I grit through my teeth. Moving my head away from her touch.

"Well I'm waiting for your little friends to finish their moronish plan. Then I will take back was is mine."

I already have a feeling she means me. I've always been her weakness even though she abandoned me when I was drinking human blood. When I was still human she wouldn't let anyone else have me.

"You haven't controlled your thirst for human's have you?" She asks but I don't say or show her anything. But that in itself gives me away.

"Oh sweetheart, you're drinking animal blood? No that won't do. I'm going to have fun with you.

Natasha's POV

Ross is on his way with the goon squad but Y/N is no where to be seen. Dreykov didn't try to rub in my face that he has her but he knew she was taken by someone. So I know she's not dead. I tell Yelena, Melina and Alexi to go and that I'll be fine.

I kneel down with my hands above my head letting Ross take me in. He's asking me about me taking the Red Room down by myself. We come to a complete stop and I hear men screaming and then it's a blur of the men and Ross being knocked out. Then the back door of the van opens up and I see a woman with dark brown hair.

"We haven't officially met. I'm Katherine."

Then her eyes turn like Y/N's and I actually feel fear for the first time in a really long time. Before everything goes dark all I feel is pain in my neck then numbness.