Girl Next Door (WM)

*Warning Smut*Requested by @NghtFury95

*Warning Smut*
Requested by @NghtFury95

Westview

Wanda POV
Vision has been working a lot since he got promoted after only being here in Westview. It's been a few months since he has kissed me let alone done anything else.
I am in the kitchen cooking my favorite dish Chicken paprikash to lift my spirits. When someone knocks on my back door, I open the door to find my very beautiful nice next door neighbor Y/N. She has been so nice to me since we've moved here. I would say she's become my best friend, she's also been so great helping me keep my mind off Vision not being around so much. When she's around I feel like myself again. I haven't felt like that since Vision and I first got together. I find her very attractive too, I think I'm starting to fall for her.

I noticed she's sweating and has a panic look on her face. I look her over to make sure she's not hurt I find nothing physically wrong.

Y/N: Wanda! I need your help! My cat has gotten stuck behind the dryer and I have know idea what to do!

Me: Y/N hey it's alright we will get her out! Let me turn off the stove and we will get her!

Y/N: Oh gosh you're making dinner for you and Vision. It's okay Wanda I'll figure something out.
I turned the stove off and I stop her by grabbing her hand.
Me: No I'm not Vision called he's not coming home till later. Let's go get Y/C/N.

She smiles and we head next door. Y/N shows me to her laundry room and I hear the cat behind the dryer. I look behind is and the cat is wedged in there pretty good. I try to reach down but I can't reach either. That's when I look behind to see her face so worried.

Me: Y/N do you have something long that maybe we can gently push her out.
Y/N: Okay I'll go check.

Once she's out of the when I flick my wrist and lift the cat up from behind the dryer and she's in my arms purring.

Y/N comes racing in with a broom and she just drops it and the smile on her face is the cutest thing I've seen.

Y/N: Wanda!! You got her out..but how??

Me: She wiggled a little bit and I was able to pull her right out.
It's such a simple thing but she acts like I just gave her a million dollars.
She hugs me so tight and I hug her back.

Y\N POV
I melt into Wanda's arms. I am so embarrassed that I couldn't get my own cat from behind the dryer but she comes in a get her out with no problem. I have been in love with her since I first saw her coming home. Then I saw her husband vision and I had to accept that she was just a going to be a friend.

I realized that this hug might be lasting to long so I start to let go and I look at her and I thought i saw slight disappointment in her eyes.

Me: Thank you Wanda. I know you said that Vision was going to be working late so if you'd like to stay for dinner here we could order pizza and watch a movie?
Wanda: You're welcome! Oh yeah that sounds like fun!

I ordered us some pizza and pulled up Netflix. She is holding Y/C/N sitting in the couch. Once the pizza comes I pay and we sit down on the couch together and start watching the movie. Halfway through the movie Wanda has cuddled up to me. She sometimes does this a lot when we've been hanging out when Vision is working late. I don't dare move because I love just having her warmth next to me.

Wanda: Y/N?
Me: Yeah Wands?
Wanda: I need to tell you something?
Me: Okay what's up.
Wanda: I'm not sure I love Vision anymore...and that I have developed feelings for someone else.
Me: Oh...um..does this guy know like him?
Wanda: Well that's just it they aren't a him.

She's now facing me directly and she is tracing random patterns on my knee.

Wanda: Y/N I think I'm falling in love with you.
Me: Really? Because I have been in love with you since I first saw you.

Wanda then crashes her lips to mine. I am taken but surprise but I soon snap out of it and start returning the kiss. I climb on her lap straddling her and we make quick work of our clothes. Next thing I know is I'm on my back with her on top of me. Her thigh is pressed up to my wet core.

Wanda: Y/N you are so wet.
Me: All for you.
She runs her fingers through my wet folds as she circles my clit. I let out moan and she kisses my neck. Her fingers are teasing my entrance.

Me: Wanda please I need inside!
Wanda: I love hearing you beg.

She stops teasing me and inserts two fingers inside me. She moves at the perfect pace hitting my gspot every time. I don't think I'll last much longer, next thing I know I'm coming. I'm screaming her name. As I come down from my high. She's placing light kisses on my neck.
I move us over without falling off the couch and I start kissing her lips then moving down to her neck. I stop to lick and such her perfect pink nipples.
With the help of her hand pushing me down to her wet pussy. I place kisses on the inside of her thighs.

Wanda: Y/N stop teasing me.
Me: Patience baby.

I give in and run my tongue up her folder and I devour her. Licking and sucking her hardened clit. She tastes so good, and I eat her out like she's my last meal. I put two fingers deep inside her and fuck her hard while i continue my assault on her clit.

Wanda:Yes Y/N! That's it's right there...don't stop.

I don't stop per her request, she starts shaking and she tightens around my fingers I know she's close. I move fluttered my fingers inside her, she comes all over my mouth and fingers.
She's breathing hard and I can't help but take in the sight of her.

Wanda: Come here.

I crawl up and she grabs my face and gives me one last passionate kiss and I lay down next to her resting my head on her shoulder.

Me: What happens now?
Wanda: I don't know? I know that I want to be with you. We will just take it day by day.
Me: I love you Wanda.
Wanda: I love you too Y/N.