14.

Y/n pov
I was in shock when I saw the divorce papers and it was really shattering to my heart. I can't even think of the reason why he gave it to me. I saw my parents coming through the window. I quickly hid them under the pillow.

They entered the room and I can see that they are worried about me and I can't even tell them about these papers. “Y/n are you okay?” My mother asked me, “I'm fine, don't worry.”

My father was looking at us with a calm look on his face. They sat near me and we had some talks and my dad talked to the doctor for my discharge and we went to my and Jungkook's mansion.

“Stop the car!” They looked at me with a confused look. “I'll go from here, don't worry.” “But y/n-” “Mom please.” I left the car and walked to the mansion alone.

I entered the mansion and ahjumma ran to me and hugged me. “My daughter, how are you doing?” “I'm good. Jungkook isn't at home?” I'm here.” I looked at the stairs and he was there.

He was looking weak and pale. “Jung-” “shh I don't want to hear you please leave.” “But why are you doing this?” “You don't know YOU DON'T KNOW?” He yelled at my face. Suddenly the memories started to come back.

“It was-” “Shut up and leave.” I saw Mingyu and Sam coming downstairs with a cold expression on their faces. “What are you doing here?” Mingyu said in a rough tone.

Sam holds his hands to stop him from speaking further. I felt a weird pain in my heart after his tone. “Y/n please leave.” Sam said in a calm way. “But at least listen to me.” “We don't want to listen to anything we know so better leave.”

Jungkook came close to me “leave before I lose my appetite.” “But tell me why are-” “Because of the shit you did before our marriage you always knew that I loved you out of everything more than everything then why??”

“I was not aware of that!” “YOU WERE! You knew since high school that I love you, so why did you do this?” His voice gets heavy when he starts to speak and his eyes get teary.

I couldn't control it and let the tears fall continuously. He looked in my eyes ''Just leave y/n before-'' he covered his face and fell on his knees. I sat in front of him and hugged him.

He didn't hug me back but I know that he is trying hard to not hug me. I can hear his slow hiccups. “I'm sorry Jungkook. I knew I did that shit but now I really love you. I wrote that I'll make you believe and in making you believe I fell for you.”

I hugged him tightly and placed his head on my chest which he gladly did and wrapped his hands around my torso. “I'm sorry I'm really really sorry I love you I can't live without you you're my everything please.”

I can feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. He tightened his hold around my torso and snuggled more into me. I looked up at Mingyu and Sam. They were also crying.

I've never imagined that I'll hurt everyone. Both of them also sat down and hugged both of us. After the hug we parted and I looked at him and his eyes were swollen. I cupped his face. “I'm really in love with you. I'm really sorry it was all before marriage and now I can't live without you.”

He was looking at me and then he stood up and went to the room. “I've never thought that y/n you'll ever do this.” “I wrote all those things but I don't want those things to happen because I really love him. I love your best friend who has loved me since high school.”

Mingyu came closer and kissed my forehead “I don't know if he forgives you or not but don't ever hurt him again. I can't even explain his situation when he got to know that you're kidnapped.”

I gulped nervously and went to the room. I saw standing on the balcony. I went to him and hugged him from the back tightly. I heard his chuckle. He turned and kissed my forehead.

“I forgave you because I trusted you too much. When I saw that file and papers I didn't believe it until I saw the oath and signature there.” “I'm really sorry.” “It's enough that you've been apologising for the past one hour.”

We both chuckled, “I think you should take a shower and rest for a bit.” I nodded and went to take a shower. I came out wrapping myself in a towel. I saw him sitting on the bed and working on his laptop.

I dried my hair and went to the closet to change. I saw polythene and a note on that.

I really love you my love.
Please don't ever try to hurt me again.
If you wanna leave me then tell me before it just don't disappear directly<3

I looked outside the closet at him, finding him already looking at me. I quickly took the bag and wore the nighty which he gifted me.

I looked in the mirror and it was really beautiful

I looked in the mirror and it was really beautiful. I walked out of the closet and went to him. I was about to sit on the bed but he grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. He removed the strands of my hair.

He kissed my cheeks slowly and rested his head on shoulder while wrapping his hands around my waist tightly. I was playing with my fingers and moved a little closer to him.

He looked at me “I don't know how I spended a whole week without you. And how I dumb I was that I decided to live my whole life without which I can't do and I can't even afford to do it.”

“Jungkook, I want to start my new life with you without any circumstances and without any misunderstanding.

Because i can't live without you. I love you."