11.

Jungkook's pov
My heart skipped a beat when she said that she loves me and she wants a promise from me that I'll never leave her and of course I never will. After so many years I finally got her so how can I when she said that she loves me.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly, never letting her go. “I love you too doll, don't ever think that I'll ever leave you, I'll always be with you.”

She made my day by confessing and of course she is not in the position to walk after our rough sex. So let me tease her more.

“So what about having one more round as you confessed.” “NO JEON.” She almost screamed in my ear and I just burst into laughter on her statement.

“Okay okay now I'll bring breakfast for you okay.” I pecked her lips and forehead before leaving the room. I walked towards the kitchen and saw ajumma giggling.

“Ajumma are you okay?” “Yeah I'm fine, take the breakfast for both of you.” “Thankyou.” I bowed and took the breakfast. I saw y/n was wearing my white shirt which I gave her.

She wiggled her eyebrows and I just gave her a warm smile. We had breakfast and she laid down while I was just staring at her pretty features.

“What?” She said blushing hard. I removed the strands of her hair and kissed her cheeks. “I was wondering if anyone could fall for you the way I did.” “And when did you fall in love?”

“It's a long story.” “Then tell me who is stopping you?” “You might get bored.” “Why would I? It's about us isn't it?” I nodded and kissed her forehead.

Still Jungkook's pov
Flashback

She came out of the luxurious car as I saw her but she didn't even spare a glance at me. And she walked passed away from me like I don't exist.

I sighed heavily and Mingyu climbed over me. “Ohh Jungkook, I know you like my sister so much but don't stare at her like this.” “There is nothing I can do more than this.”

“Then confess to her.” I looked at him with a pissed off expression. “I'm scared.” “Scared of what? Like she beated the boy last week you think that she will also beat the shit out of you.”

I closed my eyes and went to the classroom. We had our lecture but my concentration was on y/n. She is looking much prettier than usual.

I was busy staring at her when Professor Choi said my name. “Jungkook, if you're done, can you please go out.” I nervously gulped and stood up from my seat and she gave me a smile. Oh my god for the first time she smiled.

I walked out of the classroom while scratching the back of my neck. “The class is dismissed.” Professor Choi said and walked and pushed me inside the class while winking.