03.

Author's pov
You yelled in his face and went to your bedroom while he was standing there and processing what you just said.

In morning
Both of you went to the gym and there he was working out silently and his mind was full of you. He was still processing that you really hate him or you just said to tease him.

His thoughts shrugged when Mingyu patted his shoulder and said “Hey bro you just vanished after y/n went to your home.” “No it's not like that see I'm here.” He opened his arms and he gave him a bro hug.

He finally smiled after the hug and then Mingyu said “Just tell me what happened between both of you?” His eyes widened after hearing him “What are you talking about?”

“I know that something happened, just spill the tea.” Jungkook chuckled and told him the situation of last night. He was sitting and thinking, “What?” Jungkook's voice interrupted him.

“Nothing, I think maybe she was teasing you.” “I also think the same but my heart is not agreeing on this.” Mingyu gave him a suspicious smile and wiggled his eyebrows to him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and his phone rang “Good morning mom.” She greeted him back and said “Jungkook, I took the appointment from the designer just take y/n today for the selection of her wedding dress. It's almost a week and the week is only for the wedding. I'm so excited.”

She said while giggling and he chuckled at her mother's reaction. “Okay I'll take her to the designer tell me the time.” “You can take her any time but not after 7 okay.”

“Yeah. Bye, I'm at the gym.” “Yeahh byy.” Jungkook hung up the call and texted y/n about the appointment.

We have to go to the designer for your wedding dress.

You replied immediately

Okay

He sighed at your reply and closed his eyes in frustration.

Y/n pov
I was on the treadmill when Jungkook texted. I just replied with yeah I know he got frustrated after seeing my reply but a smile formed on my lips while imagining his then I got the last night flashbacks.

I stopped the treadmill and went to the changing room to sit for sometime and I'll be at home. Last night when I came back to my room I went directly to take a shower but the tears were forming on my eyes.

Tears were flowing continuously and I can't even understand why I'm crying after hurting him but tbh I didn't sleep the whole damn night after confessing that I hate him but I actually don't. Tf my mind is playing with me I hate him.
No I don't! I really do?

I went back home after gym and when I reached Jungkook was already home. I entered the living room and he was sitting shirtless.
No I can't stare at him y/n don't.

But my eyes were stuck on his abs and his bare chest and now I'm sure that my mind is playing with him and so he does. A slight smirk was dancing on his lips.

And the fact that he is even letting me stare but
Y/n you don't have to stare he is making you weak
And finally ajumma interrupted in the middle when I was eye fucking him.

I turned to look at ajumma “Y/n your breakfast is ready.” “Thankyou.” I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

I was in my room and someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and it was ajumma. “Jungkook is asking if you're ready?” “Yeah tell him I'm coming in just 5 min.” she nodded and went back.

I came downstairs and saw Jungkook. He was wearing white shirts and a light brown sweater with white straight pants. I liked it. And unfortunately we were twinning. I was wearing a white tank top with brown cardigan and white skirt.

We settled in the car and we looked like high school students, kind of cute. The drive was silent, after last night we hadn't talked to each other. I think we both o are mad at each other.
His reason for getting mad is must buy mine.

What the hell? Why am I defending him? Shit!

The word shit was loud enough to hear by Jungkook. He looked at me with a confused look and I looked at him and then looked out of the window. Am I really ignoring him intentionally but I don't want to ignore him.

Jungkook's pov
I don't get what she is doing? She is behaving strangely. Did something happen to her? Whatever Mingyu told me to ignore her but I can't because I'm madly in love with her.

And is this accidental twinning or she did it on purpose. She was crushing her thighs together. I want to place my hands on her milky thighs but I don't want to create any scene.

We finally reached there and the staff were already showing us the amazing dresses. I just want to buy each and every dress. I can't stop imagining her in a wedding dress. She is already a doll. How perfect she will look in these wedding dresses.

I've selected some gowns for her to try on and she almost tried three to four gowns but some are really revealing or some are not for her perfect curves.

She came out wearing her original outfit and then I said “Can you show us the gowns which are made for the Arab Queens or princesses for their weddings?” Y/n looked at me when I mentioned Queens and princesses.

I looked back at her and she avoided my eyes. “But sir Mrs Dea Jung (Jungkook's father's name) told us to show you trending Korean wedding gowns.”

“Just show it what I say and if you don't have then we can go.” I was about to stand up while holding y/n’s hand. “No sir, we have, please take a seat.”

We both sat again on the couch and she was still holding my hand and talking to one of the staff about her perfect size. They nodded and left from there to take the gowns. After ten minutes they came back.

They almost brought 7 gowns and all of them were amazing but one of them caught my eyes. It was fabulous. I looked at y/n and she was already looking at the same gown.

“Try it.” She looked at me and nodded while standing. Her hands were still in my hands. She looked back and I loosened the grip from her hands.
My heart skipped a beat when she gave an eye which was full of affection and love which I was craving for.

She went to the changing room and I was getting impatient to see her in that dress. After ten minutes she finally came out. The only word on my lips was.

Heavenly Gorgeous
"Am I in heaven?"
The goddess in front of me
My eyes are blessed by looking at my goddess, my doll ,the love of my life and
My everything.