04.

Author's pov

You saw Jungkook was staring at you like there is no tomorrow. “Do you like it?” You slightly nodded in agreement and went back to the changing room.

When you came out you saw Jungkook was paying for the dress and told them to make the same as a fresh piece. The staff agreed and Jungkook came to you and said “If you want to you can change your choice.” 

“No, it's good.” He nodded while looking in your eyes and you avoided his gaze and went to the car. You sat in the car and then he came after 5 mins and drove back to the mansion. 

You went to your room and threw yourself on the bed as you were feeling really tired after changing so many heavy dresses. You felt like someone put so many stones on your shoulder. You slept in the same position. 

At night

You opened your eyes and looked at the time it was 11:45pm. You facepalmed yourself “Fuck how can I sleep too much?” You sat on the bed and then went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

You went to the living room and there was no one. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge but there was nothing but a slice of pizza. 

You made a sad pout and decided to order something but you went to the kitchen and started the preparation for the coffee. You make a dalgona and put it into the freezer to make it chill. 

You went to your room to take the laptop so you can work here. When you were coming down and the lights of the mansion turned off. Whole mansion was dark , you felt a little scared that there was no one in the mansion as it was fully dark. 

You sat on the stairs and slowly slowly slipped from the stairs to the ground. You stood up and took slow steps as you didn't even have a phone to turn on the torch. You slowly make your way towards the table and put the laptop.

You picked up your phone and turned on the torch and you went in the kitchen direction to see and then you saw a girl in white sitting on the counter and you screamed then in a second the whole mansion brightened with the lights. 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” all of them screamed including your and his parents. You hold your chest and sit on the floor for a min. And your eyes landed on Sam. She was playing the witch role which scared you the most.

You picked up the cushion and ran after her in the living room to catch her. She went to Mingyu and said “Mingyu save me don't you love.” Mingyu chuckled at her and took her in his arms and ran.

Jungkook also joined all of you and in a sudden he also picked you and ran after both of them. And finally you hit Sam with the cushion which is not gonna hurt her. 

All of you sat on the couch to catch breath. Jungkook was sitting next to you and taking a chance, he and Mingyu lay on your and Sam’s lap. 

But in front of yours and his parents both of you stayed quiet but Sam pinched Mingyu’s bicep which didn't cause anything to him.