02 || Riddle

(Tw: Alcohol and violence)

Octavia Lestrange

There's a soft knock on the door startling me out of my thoughts. 

I sit up and put the book I was reading down next to me. "Come in" I say, shaking my head. 
My hair is still wet from the shower and its curling up, since I haven't styled it. 

Draco's head is shown in a crack between the door. "Okay, your not naked or anything" He chuckles and opens the door fully, showing me he's not alone. 

He's with the boy who I saw getting out of Dumbledore's office earlier today. The boy from who I thought I saw him before..

Mattheo

"What makes you think I was Naked? your crazy" I shake my head, smiling at Draco, and then I stand up, putting on my shoes. "Why are you even here in the first place?" 

"It's seven, You weren't at the dining hall already, so I decided to get you, and besides, Mattheo," He points at the boy next to him. "Was also still in our dorm, so it was a win win" 

"Sorry, I was reading" I point to the book sitting on the bed "I'm ready now" I say, grabbing my key and walking to the door. 

I close it behind us and lock it, and then I follow Draco and Mattheo down the stairs. 

"So, you read? That's kind of Lame" Mattheo says, Eyeing me up and down with a smirk. 

"Why ask about it when you think it's lame? and it's not your business, is it Riddle?" I tell him, picking up the pace so I can walk next to Draco. 

"you know who I am? Interesting" Mattheo smirks again, glancing at me. 

"Of course I know who you are, My mother Mentioned you enough times to have your fucking name imprinted in my braincells" I mumble, annoyed. 

He simply chuckles. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, Mattheo Riddle, Voldemorts son, his Precious boy, now, where is your father?" I look around the hallway. "He's nowhere to be seen, isn't he? He's just too scared" 

Mattheo's expression changes from smirking to a dark, furious face, and before I know it my back is slammed against the wall, his hand on my throat, squeezing. "I think you should shut up about my father" 

"Oh yeah, Or else? you're gonna kill me? You're gonna be just like your father?" His hand slips away from my throat, and I quickly move away from the wall. "I thought Draco told me your nothing like him, but you are just the same as him" 

I shake my head and look up at Draco's face, he looks shocked. I shrug and move my head to the side. "Let's go, i'm hungry" I start walking away, and Mattheo catches up to us quickly, whispering with Draco, but I decide to ignore it. 

He thinks he can just touch me like that, fuck my head up, he's just like his father, annoying, dangerous and stubborn.

We enter the great Hall and walk over to the Slytherin table. Draco sits down and pats the seat next to him, and I sit down. Mattheo sits down in front of me and just starts eating.

"So, Octavia, this is Lorenzo Berkshire" Draco points to a boy with brownish hair, and the boy waves, smiles at me and mumbles a 'hey' and then resumes eating his food.

"And then we have Pansy" he points to a girl, and she just rolls her eyes. "Astoria" he points to a blonde girl but she does the same as pansy.

little does he know that I already know Pansy and Astoria a little too well