Day Three -In the Onsen-

I felt helpless as I soaked myself in the small Onsen in our room. Even though Laxus was kind enough to turn around when I took off my clothes, it was still inappropriate for me to do this. What would the others think if they found out?

The atmosphere in the air felt very tense. I don't even want to talk. But unexpectedly Laxus was the one who started it, "Do you like Natsu?"

I turned to him, "w-what are you talking about?! I, I don't like him... don't like him... but I don't hate him....."

"Which one?" Laxus tried to get an answer from me.

"What does it matter to you anyway?" Of course I refused to answer. Natsu..., he doesn't think of me like that. He's too stupid. But I didn't want to get hurt, so maybe I was stupid too for avoiding the question.

Laxus took his hand out and leaned against the Onsen stones, "of course it's important to me. I need to know whether the chance is 0% for me or not. Even if it's only 0.1% I'll take it."

It seems like this Onsen's hot water has affected me, I feel my cheeks hot.

I hope the smoke is thick so Laxus can't see me. "W-what do you mean?"

Laxus turned his head to look at me, "wasn't I clear enough?"

"About what?"

"About me liking you of course."

My eyes widened.

Laxus likes me?

"Oh, please don't joke like that," I said while fanning my hands because my face felt hotter than before.

But it was answered with a flat and serious face, "Do I look like I'm joking to you?"

This was a little scary, so I answered, "n-no?"

Laxus let out a long breath seeing my fear, "I'm not sure if you'll believe it, but I've had my eye on you since the incident with the Phantom Lord. Yes I was still an asshole when it happened. But I couldn't help but notice that your physique attracted me, and I thought it would be easy to make you my woman."

I felt a bit of anger when I heard that, "do you see me as a cheap woman?!" while getting up from my seat, I moved away. "I don't want to stay any longer..." but before I managed to get out, Laxus pulled me firmly back, I'm not even sure he used any strength at all, but when he jerked me towards him, it felt strong. So strong that I ended up in his arms.

"Sorry, but I'm not finished with what I said yet," he whispered in my ear. "I know you were offended and I'm sorry about that. I couldn't help it, I was a bastard at the time, I told you. But my eyes opened wider after the embarrassing incident I called the fairy festival. You are a passionate, cheerful woman, and you are willing to fight for your friends. You are willing to fight and willing to become stronger not only for yourself. You are kind, and when you smile I see the stars in the sky shining with you."

What is he whispering to me?!!!

I no longer felt hot in my face, but my whole body, especially the ear where he whispered all that.

My heart beats fast.

I don't want to feel it!

But Laxus didn't stop, "and my desire to have you has grown over time. But I didn't make a move. I decided not to make a move to be precise. I saw you and Natsu. And if I walked in the middle of you, I think the entire guild would be furious again to me. So I used this opportunity to get you, even though it was only seven days."

Laxus' breath felt warm on my skin.

"Of course I don't expect you to agree so easily, but I have also decided not to let you go no matter what happens during these seven days."