Prologue

I was on my way home from the guild.

Gajeel is being so mean.

He asked me to be his bunny girl and accompany his elaborate music show. Ah, don't need to explain what that sounds like, right?

I was along with Levy earlier, but she suddenly snapped at Gajeel then left, and then Gajeel went straight after her. Leaving me behind in this embarrassing bunny outfit.

After that I ran straight to the guild, and luckily Natsu and the others were still in there. I borrowed Natsu's clothes and hung them over my shoulders to cover this sexy bunny outfit.

I had a few drinks with Natsu and the others for a while, and when I left the building it was already past midnight.

I wish I can ask Natsu to walk me home, or even Gray would be fine but, they were both fast asleep after their fight. Again because of a little small thing.

I walked the streets of Fiore which was beginning to be quiet and dark, self-huming, I sing the songs that I had been fond of lately. And thankfully my rented place is not much far away.

But wait.

Why is there a person standing in front of it?

It was a very dark night, only a few seconds of moonlight in here and there made that person into a dark shadow that was seen in my vision.

A little hesitant to step up, but I finally gut myself.

"Yo, Lucy. You took forever."

This voice..

Lucy: " Eh, L-laxus?"

And all of a sudden, there was a bright moonlight that previously was covered with clouds, shining down upon the person standing in front of my place.

Laxus stands there, leaning against the wall of the house, with his arms crossed.

Lucy: " You.. What are you doing here?"

Laxus gets up from that place, stands up straight and tall in front of me.

He's a lot bigger than when I first met him. Even at that time he was already very big enough. Well he's not like Elfman. But, what is it that changing? Maybe the muscles?

Laxus: "I still haven't given you the orders, have I?"

Lucy: "Wait, what?"

Laxus: " Your take, of course. You're the one who's losing."

Lucy: "Uh, didn't you already tell us to go look for that strange rock yesterday?"

Laxus: " That's for groups. For the individual, you haven't."

What a mean guy. I got goosebumps hearing that I was gonna get another one. I hope his are not like Gajeel's order.

I took a deep breath, gave in and decided to embrace my destiny. Then go back to look at Laxus.

Lucy: " All right, what do you want?"

He didn't answer my question right away. He paused for a long time and looked at me.

Lucy: "W-what the hell? Why are looking at me like that, you're scaring me, you know?"

Laxus breathes out.

Laxus: " Be my girlfriend for one week."

Eh, what?!