Day Three Pt.2

In this 6m x 6m wide room, there is one Queen size bed which is located in the middle of the room. With towels laid out as swans and sprinkled with rose petals, this room is definitely the visualization of a space for couples, especially for the married ones.

But here we are, Laxus and I, in the same room specifically for honeymooners.

I really don't understand what went through his mind so he decided to share a room with me. I mean there are his teammates who are always with him, Evergreen for example, or at least Freed, although his sexuality is questionable.. There is also Bickslow who is definitely more normal in personality.

Why me, is the real question.

I was still standing in the hallway when Laxus looked over his shoulder, "What are you doing standing there?"

"Eh, no...but I can't be normal about this..."

Laxus sighed "Never mind about that, I promise I won't do anything to you. But can you at least come in? I can't go to the bathroom with the door wide open. I need to take a shower after a long day."

"Ah, right. My apologies."

The bathroom door is located to the left of the wall right after the entrance. I stepped inside, and circled around the loose area beside the bed looking out the window. The room we had was on the 4th floor, while Ever and Freed's room was on the 3rd floor, right below us. The hotel we stayed in has only 5 floors and there are two rooms per floor. The room in front of us had been pre-reserved, so we were one floor apart, and Freed couldn't stop complaining as we climbed the stairs.

I heard Laxus was already in the bathroom, and the sound of the shower being turned on echoed to where I was standing.

From the window I peeked out and saw Bickslow languidly walking to the Magic car to sleep there for the night. I'm sorry Bickslow, but I don't want to sleep in such an uncomfortable place either.

Suddenly the sound of the bathroom door opening was heard, so I looked there, the sound of the shower was still falling, there's no way Laxus would let it stay on right when it was finished?

And sure enough, only his head was sticking out from behind the bathroom door.

"Hey blonde," he called, "W-what? Do you need anything?" I asked nervously.

"I changed my mind, come in here right now." Said Laxus lightly, which made my eyes wide open, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"It turns out that this hotel provides a small Onsen in the bathroom, this is my next request for you as my girlfriend, I want to be in the Onsen with you and talk about things."

"ARE YOU SCREWED SOMEWHERE?! I definitely can't do that!"

Laxus changed his face to be serious one, "It seems you misunderstood, this is not only a request, but also an order. And who knows what I will do to you if you refuse me, I mean it's just you and me in this room."

Ha, called it... tonight wasn't going to go well for me.

[A/N]

Hi, folk!

I can't believe this story which only has less than 10 chapters has over a thousand readers!

Thank you very much!

Thanks to you I'm inspired again to continue the story, at least until we reach the seventh day!

But don't expect me to update often tho, LoL!