Demon Saga: Quest For Strength

Gumball and Darwin are seen getting up and holding each other so that they can stand up. Nicole is seen approaching them.

Nicole: Good work you two. You've really gotten stronger, but you're not strong enough to beat me. Because both of you have not yet awoken your true power. Your true potential.

Gumball in pain: Our true... potential?

Darwin in pain: How... do you... know?

Nicole smirking and scoffing: Hmph. Because I'm your mother. I can always see the potential in my children. And in my husband.

Anais: By the way, where is Dad?

Nicole: He's at home. Relaxing.

Anais: But isn't he supposed to be training with us?

Nicole: Don't worry, when the time is right, I'll bring out the inner beast within your father.

Anais: His inner beast...?

Gumball holding Darwin: Wait, what?

Darwin holding Gumball: What does that mean?

Nicole: When the time comes, you'll know.

Gumball and Darwin look at each other in confusion.

Nicole: Yuki, can you help me train Gumball and Darwin for the time being? I'll be training Anais.

Yuki: You got it, Nicole-san.

Gumball: Wait, we're still going to have more training?

Darwin: Aw man.

Yuki: Stop whining. This is for you own good. Don't you want to get stronger?

Gumball and Darwin with exhausted looks on their faces: Yes...

Yuki: Then that settles it. You two are coming with me.

Yuki carries Gumball and Darwin in her arms and flies away. While Nicole decides to train Anais.

Nicole: You're excited, right?

Anais getting excited: I don't know why, but, yes.

Nicole: That excitement is just what I had when I always wanted to fight. You having my fighting spirit within you.

Anais: I see. (Talking in her head) I guess I am like my mum.

Nicole: Are you ready?

Anais in a fighting stance: Ready.

Nicole and Anais dash at each other and are about to punch each other, but the scene cuts and shows Gumball and Darwin eating sushi in Yuki's limousine.

Yuki: You two have a lot of potential. I can make you way stronger than you are right now.

Gumball swallowing sushi: Really?!

Yuki nodding: Yes.

Darwin: Okay, so when are we gonna brawl?

Yuki: Not everything is about fighting. First, you have to clear your mind by meditating.

Gumball: This is the exact same thing Mum said. It did make us a little stronger but, do we have to keep meditating until we get even stronger?

Yuki: Well... meditating helps in clearing the mind and also helps in awakening one's true power as well.