Demons Saga: Rise of The Demons

Creatures are seen coming out of the crack in the ground. Purple souls are seen flying out of the crack. There is howling and screaming heard from the crack. One of the creatures begins to speak.

???: Finally... Free at last (Breathes out fire).

The creature is seen to be wearing a red cloak, has a scorpion like necklace with a red gem, has a hand made of bones, while the other hand is a claw like a crab, and has glowing red eyes. Another creature talks to it, asking if they are finally in the mortal realm.

???: Are we out? Are we in the mortal realm?

Cloaked Figure: The air here is very fresh. Is that the sun? I guess we are in the mortal realm.

???: Finally. Free at last. I can sense so many pure souls.

Cloaked Figure: It's good to be back. Now we will have our revenge against these mortals.

???: Yes brother, we will have our revenge.

Cloaked Figure: Are we all here?

???: Yes, we are all here. Not that I need their help or assistance in getting my revenge.

??? #2: We all need to be here, Pride. Stop being so greedy.

A creature in the form of a rat, coloured black wearing torn shorts with golden rings around his body and a crown on his head. Pride is also seen to be a female fox with purple fur on some parts of her body, but most of her body is coloured black with purple stripes. She is seen to be wearing some sort of armour, and she is also seen holding weapons.

Pride: Hmph! Don't compare me with yourself, Greed.

Greed: Whatever. Anyway, it's not like I care about how you want to have your revenge on your own. All I care about are the resources that this planet has.

Pride: By resources, do you mean gold?

Greed: Exactly.

Pride with a 'not so surprised' look on her face: Of course it's gold. How easy to predict your nature.

??? #3: Atleast he's being true to himself. Unlike these foolish mortals.

A creature in the form of a female cat coloured black, with a few blue stripes, but has a white face, has black and blue stripes on her tail, and is seen wearing a blue bikini.

Pride: You're right Lust. We are being true to ourselves, and that's a good thing. Even Greed is doing the right thing.

Greed: That didn't sound like an apology, in fact, that didn't sound like a compliment either.

Pride: Sorry, but sometimes my pride doesn't make me apologize or say nice things about people or even my fellow kind. You understand, don't you Greed?

Greed: Hmph. You just know how to have your way, and that annoys me!

Pride: Whatever. But you also understand, right Lust?

Lust: I understand. I hope it's bikini season, because I don't dress like this for nothing.

Greed: I heard that there's a nudist beach somewhere here.

Lust flustered: Really?

*Stomach growling*

??? #4: I'm so hungry!

A giant creature which is coloured black and has yellow stripes, has long and big arms, has a huge head and no neck but the head is attached to the body, has razor sharp teeth and has a horn in the centre of it's head. The creature begins to growl.