Demon Saga: Nicole vs Gumball & Darwin

Nicole is seen bowing, Gumball and Darwin copy her and bow as well. They stop bowing and they are seen in fighting stances.

Nicole in a fighting stance: Are you ready?!

Gumball and Darwin: Ready!

Nicole: Yuki, can you be the referee for this fight?

Yuki: Sure thing. (Looks at Anais) Now watch carefully.

Anais: ......

Yuki: Ready?

Nicole, Gumball and Darwin are seen to be on their guard, preparing to fight.

Yuki: Begin!

Gumball and Darwin are seen dashing towards Nicole, they throw punches at Nicole, who dodges all the punches. The boys increase their speed to try to hit Nicole, but she still dodges all their punches.

Gumball throwing blows while talking to Darwin: How is she dodging both of our attacks? Even with the speed we are using she's still dodging our punches.

Darwin throwing blows while talking to Gumball: It's almost as if she can read our attacks like a book. Wait, Mrs. Mum's still faster than us. She can move faster than sound.

Gumball: Well that makes sense. That just means we have to move faster than the speed of sound... no, we have to move way faster than her.

Darwin: Yeah, let's do it.

Meanwhile, in the Forest of Doom, The Seven Deadly Sins are plotting something.

Greed: I'm so bored! When will the ritual be ready?

Lust: Soon... But for now, we need to find a huge energy source for our plan.

Envy: We would've used the Wattersons, but they were too weak, especially since they lost to Greed in his weakened state.

Greed: They were such a disappointment.

Sloth: (Yawn)

Gluttony: I'm hungry.

Lust: Me too. I'm hungry for souls.

Pride: Are you telling me that non of you can sense that?

Lust: Hm...

Envy: Sense what...

Sloth: !!!

Gluttony: Wait, I sense something... Something strange...

Lust: Yeah, I'm beginning to sense it too.

Sloth: I can... sense... a unique... energy that's... growing.

Envy: Wait, how long has this energy been present?