Demons Saga: A Powerful Enemy Has Appeared

Gumball: I'm sorry Carrie, but what did you just say?!

Carrie: It's true. Demons have conquered the underworld.

Darwin: I don't understand. What's wrong with that? I thought that demons were naturally the rulers of the underworld.

Carrie: No they weren't. The underworld is a place filled with many creatures. There are ghosts, ghouls, demons and even gods, well there are a few gods down there... But anyway, the underworld is ruled by a king who balances everything out. Demons cannot be in charge of the underworld, it'll lead to total chaos.

Anais: So who rules the underworld exactly?

Carrie: The Underworld King.

Gumball: The Underworld King?

Nicole: I've heard of the Underworld King before. My parents used to tell me stories about him.

Anais: So, what is he?

Nicole: He is the one who takes control of everything in the underworld. He guides lost souls in the underworld, separates ghosts and ghouls or even demons from each other.

Gumball: So what you're saying is, he makes ghosts have their own place, and ghouls or demons have their own place to stay in the underworld.

Nicole: Yeah, like that.

Carrie: But now the Demon King is in charge of the underworld.

Nicole gasping: That's impossible.

Gumball: A Demon King?

Carrie at Gumball's face: The. Demon. King.

Nicole: This is worse than I thought. The Demon King was said to have been defeated a long time ago. The Underworld King defeated the Demon King and sealed him up for all eternity. How could he have risen again?

Carrie: I don't know, but the situation in the underworld is terrible. The worse part is that it'll affect this world.

Anais: How strong is this Demon King guy anyway.

Carrie: Strong enough to wipe out all of life itself. The Underworld King is said to be strong enough to destroy reality itself. If the Demon King beat the Underworld King, then you all already know how strong the Demon King is.

Gumball with a shocked expression on his face: Wipe out reality, like Dad. The Underworld King is that strong?!

Darwin sweating: But now the Demon King is stronger than the Underworld King.

Anais sweating: Okay, this is bad. This is really really bad.

Meanwhile in the forest of doom, the demons in that forest known as The Seven Deadly Sins have realized that something weird is going on.

Lust: Hmm, that's strange.

Wrath: What is it?

Lust: One of the golems near here exploded, and the other one in Asia broke apart.

Pride: I guess there are strong people here, huh?

Wrath: Just as I thought. The Wattersons and Yoshidas haven't died out. There bloodline lives.

Pride: Are saying it's them Wrath?!

Wrath: Yes I am.

Lust: We found them so soon. I'm gonna go check on them.