Ep - 17 { 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 }

꧁🅥🅞🅣🅔 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 ꧂

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

All of our head snaps towards a Tall blonde man who is in his Mid 60's. Kevin's eyes narrowed with shock , he looked like as if he was trying to find the right word to say while everyone else looked confused.

Kevin:- Max what are you doing here ?
Yoongi:- I called him.  Director Nim This is Max Desuza the butler of Hamilton's house. He used to visit Edward on our university days. Besides me , Max is the only person who knew how much pressure Joseph Hamilton used to put on his late elder son Edward Hamilton.

Board Director:- Mr. Desuza please take a seat & explain us everything. (Max nodded his head as yes & sat next to Kevin,  Kevin looked like he might break down anytime well Max was always the father figure to Edward that Joseph was never. I wonder if Kevin also had a good relationship with Max)

Director:- Mr. Max Desuza please start your explanation.
Max :- Yes sir , actually I've been the butler of Hamilton house from past 35 years. To be honest Master Edward was never fond of his father Joseph Hamilton. And Young Master Kevin was really young to understand the tension. I technically raised them up because their mother died after 3 weeks later Young Master Kevin was born because of an accident. Master Edward was fond of music & he always wanted to be a music producer. He also had the voice of an angel. But Mr. Joseph Hamilton was never happy about it. Because from childhood Young Master Kevin was stubborn & hot-headed kid & Master Edward was smart, calm & easy to manipulate. Mr. Joseph Hamilton always made sure Master Edward stays away from music & takes interest in his business. I still remember that night when Mr. Min Yoongi won the "America's Music Award" for the first time.

He looked genuinely happy for Yoongi (my heart swell after hearing this information that my friend Eddie never hated me)

That time he was already a successful heir who got the Hamilton company on highest ranking company. But he was still empty inside , in room full of people he always looked lonely. The day Mr. Yoongi won "AMA"
he said he could have been there too if he had showed a little bravery that day. After that he went to his room. I didn't disturb him thinking he might need some time for himself but that was the biggest mistake of my life 2 hours later when I tried to call him for dinner he didn't his door for 10 minutes. I called Master Joseph & Young Master Kevin the next thing I know ( Max started crying before he could finish his sentence he still managed to say it with his tears flowing down his cheeks)

Max:- Next thing I know Master Edward was hanging on the ceiling.
Kevin:- Yeah because this Yoongi guy stole his work (Kevin tried to sound arrogant but his voice came out desperate)
Max:- No , Actually I have a something to show you Mr. Director. (He took out a piece of paper which looked like a letter, director took the letter & started reading after few minutes the director was almost crying)

Namjoon:- What happened sir? (Director gave him the letter & signals him read it out loud, Namjoon hesitates at first & looks at me I gave him a assuring nod that he can read it)

Hoseok:- Read it Namjoon...

Namjoon: okay...

Dear Max,

My only well wisher , I don't know how to say it but I think you are the only person who needs a proper good bye from me because after my mother died you raised me & my little brother like your own son when our own father couldn't care less. I just want to say thanks for being here I hope you will continue working in this house to look after my little brother. He is still a kid so don't leave him on father. Today I saw my best friend Yoongi winning the "𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 " of course he is perfect & talented enough of that but sometimes I wish I could have that life. My dream life. This huge business, all these money I'm still an empty can , I want to be surrounded with beautiful melodies, I want to lost myself my own beautiful rhythm of music but I can't because of my father. You know how my father always blackmailed me if I didn't stop music he will ruin every single musician's life in SNU music section. Honestly I lived with those rookie musicians they breathes music, they will die if their passion gets taken away from them that's why that last huge performance day I made Yoongi perform my work because I wanted see how will I look if I was in stage. Day by day I'm dying inside seeing all those rookie musicians becoming superstars , but I'm living a life which is meaningless to me. I'm sorry I know should try hard but the problem is my father might not hold the power of destroying those musicians anymore but my little brother Kevin is still on his hands . I made a pact with my father that if he lets Kevin become NBA (Basketball player) I will take over business. My father agreed since Kevin is already choose as a player I think my work is done here . I just want to leave this suffocating life & go to the world where I can make music my first priority. Good by Max . You are a good person, sometimes I wish you were my father. Also if you ever meet my friend Min Yoongi, tell him I'm proud of him & I'm still great full for that day.

Best regards
Edward (your favorite boy)

Yoongi POV:- By the time Namjoon was done reading the letter I broke down into tears , he sacrificed his life for us for his brother, he sacrificed his passion for others. I couldn't even say last good bye to him. Serah hugged me tightly, I buried my face in her arms crying loudly .

Kevin:- Nooooo, Max .. I'll kill Joseph Hamilton. Why didn't you tell me before?
Max:- I couldn't because Joseph Hamilton blackmailed me that he will ruin my life & make me leave that job & I couldn't leave you alone with that monster. This is the reason why I was so disappointed at you when you left the NBA game even before joining but I kept my calm thinking that's your passion you will come back to it soon but you were killing people ? Do you know how much hurt will Edward get? You will never able to play in international level because of this.

Yoongi:- He will play (I broke the hug & looked up. Serah , Jooha , Namjoon, Hoseok & Board Directors gave me a confused look)
Namjoon:- He won't Hyung he tried to kill you. We have to sue him.
Yoongi:- No , My best friend sacrificed his passing because he wanted his brother to have his life which he himself was never able to have . I can't let that happen by sueing him.

Jooha:- Hyung what are you saying?
Yoongi:- Yes .. I want to drop all the charges & his face shouldn't be leaked
Namjoon:- Nonsense!! (Namjoon banged on the table & left the meeting room in anger but I know he will come around to me very soon)
Hoseok:- I'll look after him (he left the room following Namjoon)
Director:- Are you serious Yoongi?
Yoongi:- Yes Sir .. (I saw Max was happy but Kevin gave me an unreadable expression, I know he is been going through lots of emotions right now so I'll have a talk with him later)

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒔

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I told everyone everything at home , Mr. & Mrs. Min ,  my parents & Kate all of them were feeling same that what Yoongi did was wrong. I didn't said anything I just took Yoongi in his room & made him laid on bed. He is still a little weak. But not too much.

Yoongi:- Sweetheart, do you also think I did wrong?
Serah:- I don't know but I think I can understand your point of view you wanted to fulfill your best friend's last wish so I guess I'm with you in it .  (I said while smiling)
Yoongi:- close the door Serah I need to tell you something important
Serah:- ohh .. okay (I closed the door & came back to him thinking he might be actually serious but how can forgot he is the pervert Min Yoongi)
Yoongi:- Drop those panties & sit on my face now.
(My mouth was hung open I can never get used to his dirty words)
Serah:- Yoongi, you are not fully....
Yoongi:- Please baby .. (Gosh his pleading voice is such a turn on, I slowly took off my all clothes & got on the bed ... He immediately grabbed me by hips & placed me on his lap. I was on his lap fully naked)
Serah:- Yoongi, I (he started opening his belt soon his hard bulge sprung out)
Yoongi:- Wrap that little mouth around my ©ock first... 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ...

    🅣🅞 🅑🅔 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅘🅝🅤🅔🅓 ....

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 :- 𝐇𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 !! hope you all are doing well, summer season is making me crazy , it's too hot in my country . But still I'm trying my best to stay alive because our (𝐖𝐖𝐇 𝐉𝐢𝐧) Daddy's going to be home next month. & don't forget about Mr. Joon's new upcoming album. love you all.

𝐐:- 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒀𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 ? ...