Ep 4 ᚛ My unwanted melody ᚜

╏ ╏
╙╌╌╌╌╌» 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 «┄┄┄╛

As I got downstairs for dinner I saw everyone is here except Yoongi, I ignored the fact & sat next to Jooha , we started eating as Jooha started the conversation

Jooha: "You know, Serah, I've always been impressed by your passion for what you do. It's one of the things that drew me to you in the first place."

I can see Serah's cheeks flushed slightly at Jooha's compliment, a shy smile playing at the corners of her lips & I still fucking hate it.

Serah: "Thank you, Jooha. That means a lot coming from you. And speaking of impressive, I've heard some great things about the latest projects Min Constructions has been working on."

Jooha's smile widened at Serah's mention of his company, a hint of pride shining in his eyes.

Jooha: "Well, I have to admit, we've been making some big strides lately. But enough about work. Tonight, I'd much rather focus on enjoying your company.

As I sat next to Serah at the dinner table, a simmering unease settled in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't shake the feeling of irritation that gnawed at him as he watched Serah and Jooha exchange easy smiles and playful banter.

There was a sweet smile on Mr. & Mrs . Min's face as they observed us talking together.

[ Suddenly everything went silent I got the hint he is here. He sat next to me , again? My emotionswere on edge, a mix of emotions swirling within me. Beside me, Yoongi's presence felt like a magnetic force, his proximity both comforting and unsettling at the same time.
My heart raced as I felt our knees brush under the table, sending a jolt of electricity coursing through my veins. It was a small gesture, barely noticeable to anyone else, but to me, it felt like a silent invitation, a tantalizing reminder of the connection we had shared 6 years ago through a Kiss.
Despite my best efforts to hide her emotions, I couldn't shake the feeling of longing that gnawed at me, the desire to bridge the gap between us and reclaim what we had was coming back in me .As much as I yearned for his touch, she I that I had to find the strength to let go and move on, no matter how much it hurt. because for him it was nothing just a mistake. ]

Mrs. Min: "Jooha, dear, I have a small request for you regarding Serah."

Jooha: "Of course, Mom. What is it?"

Mrs. Min: "Well, Serah will be starting her new course in the cosmetics department tomorrow morning, and I thought it would be nice if you could drop her off on your way to work. It's a good chance for you two to catch up."

Jooha: smiling "Absolutely, Mom. I'd be happy to give Serah a ride."

Serah: grateful "Thank you, Auntie. I really appreciate it."

Mrs. Min: "You're welcome, dear. Now, make sure you're ready bright and early, Serah."

Serah: grateful " Sure" { I replied with a smile but my smile dropped when Yoongi spoke}

Yoongi: interjecting "Why does Jooha have to take her? Can't she find her own way there?"

Mrs. Min: noticing Yoongi's tone "Yoongi, be reasonable. Jooha is just being helpful. And besides, it's not like they're going on a date."

Serah: feeling the tension "It's okay, Mrs. Min. I can find my own way there if it's a bother."

Jooha: trying to diffuse the situation "No bother at all, Serah. I'd be happy to give you a ride."

(As I continued eating, I couldn't shake the feeling of sadness that weighed heavily on my heart. The tension between me and Yoongi was palpable, his cold demeanor casting a shadow over the evening.

The memory of Yoongi's refusal to let Jooha drop me off at the cosmetics department lingered in my mind, a painful reminder of how badly he was treating me. I couldn't understand why he was being so distant and dismissive, why he seemed determined to push me away at every turn? I tried my best to ignore my emotions & started eating dinner quitely, I felt my hand got comfort squeeze I looked at Jooha he gave me a apologetic smile which I returned with small nod.)

In the dimly lit VIP room of the club, I sat alone at a table, my hand clutching a glass of whiskey as I  stared into the amber liquid, lost in my own thoughts

In the dimly lit VIP room of the club, I sat alone at a table, my hand clutching a glass of whiskey as I stared into the amber liquid, lost in my own thoughts.

Namjoon and Hoseok approached me, their expressions lined with concern as they took in my disheveled appearance and the empty glasses scattered around him.

Namjoon: "Yoongi Hyung, are you okay?"

I looked up, my eyes glazed with the effects of alcohol as I tried to focus on my friends.

Yoongi: slurring slightly "Yeah, I'm fine. Just enjoying a drink, that's all."

Hoseok: skeptical "You've been drinking a lot, Yoongi. Maybe you should slow down."

I waved off their concerns, pouring myself another drink with unsteady hands.

Yoongi: "I'm fine, guys. Just trying to forget about everything for a while."

Namjoon exchanged a worried glance with Hoseok, silently communicating their shared concern for their friend.

Namjoon: "Yoongi Hyung, we're here for you. Whatever you're going through, you don't have to face it alone."

Hoseok: "Yeah, man. We're your friends, remember? We've got your back no matter what."

Yoongi: softening "Thanks, guys. I appreciate it."

Hoseok:- What's bothering you bro . Tell me please I'm your hope.

Namjoon:- Please Hyung tell us.

Yoongi:- Just trying to forget a melody which is lingering on my for 6 years. Today it was hitting hard.

Hoseok:- I think it's good for a music producer (He chuckled trying to make the tension less a little)

Namjoon:- You should make song with that melody it will help you overcome it when it out.

Yoongi:- I Wish I could (Namjoon & Hoseok went silent as they felt the tension was way more serious. How am I going to survive 8 months Serah Winston's presence. I did my best to ignore her in last 6 years. But now what? I thought I forgot her. But the truth was I never forgotten her , I never forget the beautiful kiss I shared with her, The kiss that ruined every other women for me forever. They way her voice got more softer, they way I was holding myself back from tasting the sweetness of her lips & loose myself in the intoxicating heat of her warm mouth, The way I wanted to fist her silky blonde hair & teach her a good lesson for flirting with Jooha again.)

Yoongi:- You're like a melody that I can't get out of my head, no matter how hard I try Serah Winston.

⤇𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 : -Hello pookies|• I hope you guys like this part|• I was busy yesterday so I couldn't upload but here is finally Yoongi's POV has started. Hope you all will love Yoongi.|• ⤆

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:- 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒐𝒉𝒂 & 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 ? 🎀

To be continued.....