Ep - 7 ᪣ 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕 ᪣

࿄ 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 ࿄

As we sat around the dining table, the atmosphere was a mix of chatter and clinking utensils

As we sat around the dining table, the atmosphere was a mix of chatter and clinking utensils. Jooha, seated across from me, engaged me in conversation, his charming smile lighting up the room. Meanwhile, Yoongi sat next to me, seemingly preoccupied with his phone.

Unbeknownst to Jooha, My cheeks flushed with heat as Yoongi's touch lingered on my thighs under the table. The sensation sent a shiver down my spine, my breath catching in my throat as I struggled to maintain my composure. The more time passes the more Yoongi's hand is going up I clenched my thighs tightly not letting Yoongi go farther.
Suddenly my phone rang which caused Jooha's attention towards me & Yoongi finally moved his hand from between my thighs. I took a breath of relief before answering the phone.

📱 Serah: "Hey, Kate! It's been 3 days I came here finally you are free to call? . How are you?"

📱 Kate: "Serah! I'm good, thanks. Guess what? I'm visiting South Korea next week!"

📱 Serah: excitedly "No way! That's amazing news! I can't wait to see you!"

📱 Kate: "I know, right? I've missed you so much. We're going to have the best time together."

📱 Serah: "Definitely! We'll have to plan some fun adventures while you're here. Also I made 2 new friends at beauty department. They are actually Twins Kim Haru & Kim Hari. They will love you & you will love them"

📱 Kate: "Absolutely! And maybe I can finally meet that coldy guy Min Yoongi in person"

{ My heart raced hearing his name I took a glance beside me sitting Min Yoongi who is still occupied in his phone. God I have to fill up Kate with so many stuff}

📱 Serah: "That sounds like a plan. (Nervous chuckle)

📱 Kate: "Great! I'll see you soon, Serah. Love you!"

📱 Serah: "Love you too, Kate. Take care!"

As I hung up the phone, I couldn't contain my excitement.

Jooha:- Who is Kate ?  (he asked while sipping his water. )

Serah:- My beat friend Kate Williams (I smiled) She is visiting Korea next week

Jooha:- Wait? Kate Williams? The New York time square magazine's best model?  (Johha squealed in happiness like a fanboy)

Serah:- Yeah, I'm so excited. You will love her
Jooha:- I do already (Jooha mumbled which earned him a confused glare from me but Yoongi just looked up to Jooha & focused on his food again)
Serah:- Mr. Jooha? (Smirk) You know she is still single
Jooha:- Really? (Excited) I mean yeah great. I'd like to meet your best friend. & She can stay here. Right Hyung?  Because Serah's guest is our guest too .
Yoongi:- (Smirk) oh really?
Jooha:: Ye-Yeah Hyung..
Yoongi:- Tell Kate to stay here. She is most welcome.
Jooha:- Yeah then next time I'll take you both for lunch maybe you can call the twins to who thought I was your boyfriend. They were so cute.