Ep-16 { 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 }

☞🅥🅞🅣🅔 🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 ☜

«___________ 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ___________»

15 years ago two teenage boys went to the soul University for their studies the both were going studies but they also loved music more than anything music was everything for them. One day they both were sitting behind the stage were they were rehasing for their upcoming performance. They both may be rivals in front of everyone but in personal life behind the stage they were best friends. They would always share their work with each other even though they were rivals because they knew that none of them will ever steal each other's work. Those 2 boys were us , Me & Edward Hamilton.

Yoongi:- Wow Eddie you did a great job with this new melody, Tomorrow judges are going to be crazy over your talent (I told Edward as tomorrow was a huge music competition in our university biggest music companies chairman's around the world are going to attend the performances.)
Edward:- Stop , I'm nothing in front of you.
(He said while blushing a little which made me chuckle)

Yoongi:- Hey never say that, now let me play my presentation for you (I said excitedly as Edward smiled at me )
Edward:- Sure , I wanna know what did our rockstar planned to get those chairmens on his back pocket.. (We both laughed, I was about to play my music before that Edward got interrupt with a phone call so he excused himself & stood a little far from me to attend the call)

{As Edward kept talking on the phone it was visible he wasn't much happy with the phone call , the person whoever was on the other side is giving him hard time . Little did I knew it was none other than his Father Mr. Joseph Hamilton , He never wants Edward to do music, he wants him to take over his Russian business in South Korea as soon as he finishes university. Sometimes I feel really bad for him , soon after Eddie came & Sat in front of me with dull face. I couldn't help but ask him }

Yoongi:- Is everything alright Eddie? (I asked with concern voice)
Edward:- Well , My father is going to attend tomorrow's music festival in our university because he is invited as main guest with his few businessesman friends and...
Yoongi:- And? (I didn't like where it's going but I decided to listen to him carefully)
Edward:- He said if he catches me performing in that festival he will do something worse because it will embarrass him in front of his friends

Yoongi:- What the hell? He can't ruin your life like this , Eddie you live for music, you have to make your father understand
Edward:- I can't he threaten me in a word way possible (He said with his numb voice, I wanted ask what his father said but I didn't thinking he is hiding it because of some privacy)
Yoongi:- Now what?
Edward:- I have a plan
(I thought of trying to Edward do his presentation but what he said almost made my world shaken up) ....

🔹Next day in SNU Music festival 🔹

As my name echoed in the auditorium, the crowd buzzed with excitement. But instead of starting with a rock anthem, I surprised everyone with a soft melody. The audience was puzzled at first, but soon they were mesmerized by the unexpected beauty.

I noticed Edward, tears in his eyes, sitting next to his father. Despite our differences, I felt a pang of empathy for my best  friend. It was a bittersweet moment, filled with unspoken understanding.

[After the performance in the backstage ]
I met Eddie alone..

Edward:- You did great Yoongi, I can't believe you are really very talented.
Yoongi:- Eddie, I did well but you could've done best . Soft melodies aren't my thing I'm a rapper after all. Please Eddie I'll tell everyone it was your work I...
Edward:- No please, promise me you won't tell this to anyone please..
Yoongi:- But Eddie (he gave me pleading eyes making me melt so I nodded softly)
Joseph Hamilton:- Edward Hamilton, we are getting late let's go (Hearing his father's voice Eddie flinched a little then he ended up leaving after giving me a last hug ) ...

    « _________ 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 ________ »

𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yoongi:- That was the last time I saw your brother, after that I tried to contact him but he just disappeared & yes after performing your brother's work , I performed my work that I did with Namjoon & Hoseok. I got selected for my rapping style music not for your brother's work.

Kevin:- No , noooo . .. you are lying. You are trying to save yourself..

Yoongi:- I am not Kevin. I'm sorry for what happened to your brother but I am not the one who killed your brother it's your father's so reputation that killed him, I don't know how your father threaten him but he killed his passion for that , he gave up his dreams for that ..

Kevin:- Please stop lying..
(Kevin looked down being exhausted, in fact everyone in the room looked puzzled, Serah squeezed my hand softly, I saw she had some taers in her eyes, Namjoon & Hoseok, Jooha they all looked at me as if they are saying they believe me )

Broad director:- Do you have any proof Mr. Yoongi? How will we know you are not lying.

?? :- I know he is not lying. I have proof

                   ۞ ᡶꪮ ꪉꫀ ᨶꪮ᭢ᡶỉ᭢ꪗꫀᦔ ۞

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 :- 𝐻𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 • 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 • 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ๏

𝐐 :- 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 , 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟 ? ≌