011.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Please teach me how to do that

"Please teach me how to do that."

A/N: Just a reminder that Dick and everybody else besides Kory and Rachel know Melina as Faye. Also sorry for the long chapter. Enjoy!

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

STARING AT DAWNS UNCONSCIOUS BODY in the hospital bed, Dick promised himself one thing: he would find whoever did this.

There had to be more where that family came from. They were trained, they were smart, and Dick hated to admit it but they had gotten the best of him, Hank, and Dawn.

He was pulled away from his thoughts as his phone began to ring. Answering it he brought the device to his phone.

"Grayson."

His monotone voice was the opposite of what it should be, considering he was supposed to be on vacation but obviously had lied.

"What's up?"

"Forensics came back on the Roth murder weapon. There are prints but they don't belong to your girl, Rachel Roth." The lady began. "Traverse City P.D. called for you this morning about it. They had intruders at the crime scene."

Stepping away from the Dawns hospital room, Dick listened intently.

"Intruders? As in more than one?"

"Two females. One identified as African-American. Maybe six foot. Magenta hair. The other..."

Explaining the next intruder was a little harder for the woman. She witnessed first hand the partnership/friendship/relationship of Dick and Faye. And when she up and left it really took a toll on him for awhile, it still did.

"It was Faye, Grayson."

Everything had stopped for Dick when the name reached his ear. Her name. The one he'd never thought he'd hear again. As he paused in his tracks, Dick tried to make sense of how Faye was involved in all of this.

He didn't know if he should feel relieved that they finally had found her, or confused by her actions, or if he should feel angry at her. He let her in, in a way that he never did for anybody else and then she just left without as much as a goodbye.

Maybe he shouldn't care at all but he did. A lot.

"It's unclear if they were together." The woman continued after receiving nothing but silence from the other line. "Apparently Magenta hair had assaulted several officers by herself before Faye had entered the crime scene. What we do know is that they left together."