010.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Nobody important

"Nobody important."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

COOLVILLE, OHIO
7 hours later

"WHATS WITH THE KOALA?"

Kory broke the tense silence that filled the car. Her eyes shifting away from the road to glance confusedly at the stuffed Koala placed by Melina's feet.

The question sat in Melinas mind for a second. The stuffed animal was the only one on Rachel's bed and it contrasted to the girls dark room. She didn't have any posters, tv, or books. Just doom and gloom.

The Koala probably meant a lot to her and Melina could use it as a way to get the teenager to trust her.

"Rachel has some kind of emotional attachment to it. I thought she might want to see it after we find her." Melina shrugged nonchalantly before focusing on the task at hand.

A computer type of device sat in her lap as she typed away ferociously. Keeping track of Rachel's whereabouts. Wherever she went, Melina would get a notification of where.

The advanced device was colored silver with a signature 'W' on the back of it.

She might've stolen it.

"Smart thinking. She's lucky to have you." Kory smiled wishing that she had family searching for her the way Melina was looking for Rachel. "And smart thinking with that tracker too. Where'd you get it again?"

"From a...friend." Melina paused to find the right word. "Nobody important."

Kory nodded with a sense of curiosity of why the woman hesitated to answer. Could it be more family? A boyfriend maybe?

Deciding to move on Kory faced the road again. "That was some nice moves back there. If I was a regular person you would've had me."

Although she couldn't remember her last life, the strain and soreness of her body let her know that she was either out of shape or she hadn't had a fight like that in awhile.

"I did have you."

"Yeah? Tell that to your broken nose."

Melina let out a laugh but quickly winced due to the pain. Taking her hands off of the tracker she grabbed a hold of the area with a strong hold before snapping the bone back into place.