003.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Like your soul

"Like your soul."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE MELINA WAS ASSIGNED TO SPY ON DICK GRAYSON.

After their small heart to heart at the bar, she thought she had him wrapped around her finger. She had gotten Dick to at least share something which meant there was an open door for more information.

She was proven wrong, however, when Dick went back to being the same closed off asshole he was before. Anyone would've taken this to heart, his past partners even went to extreme lengths of complaining but not Melina.

Bruce was getting anxious. He needed answers and information on Dick and fast. So far, Melina hasn't gave him anything useful yet and it made him more persistent.

Keeping up her 'sweet girl' persona Melina confidently neared her and Dicks work station. Two coffee cups in her hand to soften him up a bit.

"Here you go." Melina held out a coffee as Dick looked up from his computer.

He furies his eyebrows in confusion. "What's this?"

"It's coffee. I'm sure you've seen it." She joked ignoring his attitude.

He was hesitant to take the coffee, a bit confused on why she would do something for him.

"It's just coffee." She held it out further to him and eventually he took it. His rough fingers brushed against hers causing a weird feeling to shock through them.

His eyes watched her every move as she sat down in her own chair across from him. Bringing the cup to his mouth, he took a sip and was slight surprised by how good it was. "Black?"

"Yup." Melina dragged out as she focused on her own work. "Like your soul."

Before he could respond the captain walked up to them. "Grayson, Jacobs. You're on case 3 today. And make sure you do it together."

He made sure to put an emphasis on this because Dick tended to take over any cases he had with someone else. The captain read over 'Faye's' resume and he can't let somebody with her expertise slip from this Department, it could use someone like her.

When it was just them, Melina quickly grabbed the file first before he could making Dick lean back in his chair with a pout. "Seriously?"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

THE SILENCE IN THE CAR WAS DEAFENING. The two detectives were on their way to the crime scene of a murder. Melina would've taken her motorcycle but Dick offered to give her a ride, surprisingly.

ɢʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ | 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara