001.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"Whatever you say, Dick

"Whatever you say, Dick."

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

THIS BY FAR HAS BEEN HER LEAST FAVORITE JOB.

Dick Grayson was a reserved man. He knew when someone was following him. Melina had to guess that it was just a gut feeling he got but he knew.

After a month of scouting him out from afar, she realized he was getting suspicious. She would have to find another way to get close to him without raising any questions or curiosity.

What better way to do that than to find a job at the exact same place Dick works at?

After typing up a fake and impressive resume and taking a much needed shopping trip for work appropriate clothes, Melina was finally ready for her first day.

Nerves were the last thing on her mind. She had the training of a cop, the attractiveness, and she was smart. The only thing on her mind was how to get information out of Dick.

Bruce wanted Melina to simply figure Dick out. Answer the basic questions: How's he doing? Where does he live? Why did he leave? Is he still Robin?

Yes, she knows that Dick Grayson is Robin and that Batman is Bruce Wayne. The man had already shared that with her when he helped her flee that reached place she was forced to be raised in.

Now she brainstormed ways to get on Dicks good side as she patiently sat in the waiting room of the Detroit Police Station. The chief would come out to get her soon and he was taking quite awhile so she had time to kill.

She could just torture him. Bruce never gave her any rules on how she does her work. But that would be messy and she doesn't want to get blood everywhere.

"Ms. Jacobs." The Chief greeted as he appeared in front of her.

Standing up with a bright fake smile plastered on her face, Melina shook his hand firmly. "Hi! Please, call me Faye." The false name easily leaving her lips as she did so.

The chief gave her a tour of the place. It looked like every other police station with cubicles and desks for each employee, a local vending machine, and one other open room that she assumed was used for meetings.

Her presence attracted many eyes of the men and even some women of the police station. Most slightly shook by how nice she looked, it was if she didn't belong in a police station or a place like Detroit at all.

Dick received word of the newbies arrival but he wasn't interested enough to check it out. Not until he noticed how the desk in front of him was empty. That meant that the new detective would be filling that spot up quickly which annoyed him.

"This is where you'll be situated." The chief kindly informed as he and Melina stopped at an open desk.

Dick wanted to just mind his business but his curiosity got the better of him and he took a quick look. That short look turned into a long stare as he was slightly caught off guard by how put together she was.

Her white dress shirt was neatly tucked into her black dress pants that fit her just right. He raised an eyebrow at her choice to wear high heeled boots but by the way she carried herself, he knew they were no problem.

"This is amazing!" Melina tucked a piece of her brunette hair behind her pierced ear. God, her personality was killing her.

Her voice matched her appearance, it was soft and very feminine just like her. In some way, Dick had never seen someone like her before. From the outside she was an open book and everyone could tell what type of person she was but Dick had a feeling that there was more to her.

"This is Dick Grayson." The chief continued. He knew Dick liked to keep to himself and was doing this to slightly annoy him. "I'm sure he would gladly help you settle in. Right, Dick?"

A log silence followed as the attention was now on Dick. A bored expression changed into an annoyed one but he kept a grim smile on his face. "Yup, I'm glad to do that."

Asshole. Is what Melina wanted to say but instead she gave him a thankful nod. "Thank you, Dick."

To anyone else it sounded normal but Dick heard the mockery behind it making him scoff. It's the oldest joke in the book and he's heard it a thousand times to the point where it doesn't faze him anymore.

Once the chief left them alone, Melina decided to focus on herself. She was going to play it cool, like any other detective would.

"I'm sure you're great at what you do." Dick caught her attention. He leaned forward on his elbows as if he was trying to intimidate her. "But, I usually do things myself. You stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine?"

A blank stare is what he received in return. Her eyes slightly skimmed his body up and down in a judgemental look before she gave him another one of her overly bright smiles. "Whatever you say, Dick."

That was never getting old. At least she found some type of entertainment in this.

"Okay, what's with that?" He frustratingly asked.

"What's with what?"

"You don't think I know what your doing?" Dick looked down as if he was trying to compose himself.

"What am I doing?" She feigned innocence.

Laughing Dick gave her a look. It wasn't angry or annoyed, it was a happy one. He's been working at this Police Station for a year now and not one person has been able to make him laugh.

"What happened to Rich or Richie?" Melina curiously asked. She also had a smile on her face.

Dick smirked at the woman in front of him. He debated a certain question in his mind, being unsure whether she was down for something like that or not.

He subtly looked her up and down just as she did a few second ago but his wasn't out of disgust but instead lust. A bad idea came to his mind.

"How about I tell you about it over drinks later?"

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

• DICK THE RIZZMASTER, RIZZLER, RIZZLY BEAR, RIZZARD OF OZ