Secret 3rd kid

The meeting was boring. They just talked about the new season, new players, that sort of stuff, and the injured girls. You and the injured girls are walking to the medical room. Walking into the room, there is a desk and 6 bed-like things, 3 on each side of the wall facing each other. A woman walks up to you. "You must be Amalia," she says. Shaking her hand, you nod your head. "Can you go sit on one of the beds for a moment? We just want to see how your knee is doing."
Walking over to the bed, you pull your pants leg up. The woman comes over. "Hey, sorry I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Isabella, I'm one of the physiotherapists here. I've got just a few basic questions to ask you." Moving back a bit, you look at Isabella. She kinda looks like Alexia Putellas, but her hair is more of a dark light, and her eyes are blue. She looks about 21. "You can ask anything," you say as she moves forward.
"Right, my first question is: Have you got any pain in your leg, and have you got pain anywhere else?" Hissing in pain when she touches your knee, you reply, "There's still a bit of pain in the knee, I guess playing when I wasn't supposed to doesn't help either. And my knuckles still hurt from where I broke them last month."
The room goes quiet after you say the first part. Isabella looks at you with a funny look. "If you don't mind, can you please elaborate on what you mean when you said you played when you weren't meant to?" Realizing what you said, you look away from her. "Well, they needed another player after another player went down with a torn ACL, so they asked if my knee felt good, and it did. Plus, I only played 10 minutes. They said it would be okay since in 4 weeks from then, I was probably going to get the okay to play. In my old coach's words, it's 4 weeks, what's the worst that can happen?"
She looks horrified when you say that. "Okay, first, that's messed up. Second, when was this, and last, when was the last time you saw your doctor?"