Lucy x reader part 3

I get no response I open the door to see her asleep it's 9:30 pm we have a meeting at Barcelona tomorrow so I just get in bed and go to sleep hopefully I can talk to her about it tomorrow

7:30 am
I open my eyes and turn to see Lucy not in bed it's cold so she has been gone for a bit getting up I look around the apartment she's not there I new telling her that I was going back to Manchester was bad but she never let me finish what I was going to say

I don't want to go back there not after what happened I'm not going to be staying in Manchester tho I know it will be hard for her to know I'm going back there where it all happened

I know Manchester is where I grew up and it's where my football career started but it's not home anymore not after...

Lucy pov

I can't believe her why would she want to go back there after everything that happened why would she leave me here she even said Manchester wasn't her home anymore

I'm standing in front of Keira's door I knock and she opens " Lucy what are you doing here it's 5:00 am " I feel guilty I hadn't looked at the time when I had left " I'm sorry but I had to get out I can't think straight "

Worrie washes over her face " come in and tell me what happened " walking in and going to her sofa she sits next to me " Keira y/n  said she's going back to Manchester "

" Lucy what are you on about why would she want to go back after everything that happened after all of that why would she want to go back "
I lay my head back on the sofa " I-I don't know she just said that she was going back and I thought she was going for a day or two to watch a match but when I asked when would she be back she said she wasn't I don't understand why she would want to go back "

Y/n pov

I open the car door and walk in to the training ground walking to the changing room I see Lucy and Keira walking in together I get in to the changing room first the only ones in there are alexia mapi Ingrid and Aitana I walk to my locker that is next to Lucy and Keira's the door opens and they go to there lockers " Lucy we need to talk about what I said last night " she doesn't look up which hurt " how could you want to go back there after everything ! " she storms out putting her shirt on as she gose out I go to go after her when I feel someone grab my arm tears streaming down my face it was Keira that grabbed my arm the rest where look at us " leave her she doesn't want to talk to you at the moment "

She has a sad but angry look on her face " Keira please listen to me she didn't let me finish last night you know Manchester is the last place I'd ever go please just let me talk "

———————————————————
Stay safe eat drink water until next time