Before,during,after

There was before you

Daisy pov

Arsenal 09/10 season

May 4th 2009

It was my first season playing at a big club. we where playing Sunderland at pride park for the fa cup. I was on the bench witch I wasn't angry about because there where better players.

Time skip to the end of the match

I didn't get put on today which was crap but we won so I'm not that mad about it. we go about and hug the Sunderland players I get to one person number 8. she was an excellent player I don't know her first name but I do know her last name is nobbs.

" hey u did good tonight " she look a bit upset which I would be if I just lost " thank u " she smiled at me a bit her smile is so pretty and so is she.

I get called to the group huddle I level her I wanted to talk to her for a bit longer and maybe ask if I could get her number but I guess I'll just have to wait.

After the group huddle we get the medals and lift the trophy. by the time we are finished I guess some of the Sunderland team had left and the one I wanted to talk to the most had to. I guess I'll just have to wait until I see her again.

There was during you
August 2010

Jordan nobbs is to transfer form Sunderland to arsenal

I hadn't see the Sunderland firs or her since the final because I broke my leg on the beak .

But she was moving here I can't wait to see her again I don't know what it is about her but something about her makes me want to see her again .

2 weeks later

Jordan had been here for about 2 weeks now we had been getting along. we where like best friends we where on the training pitch I run and jump on her " hey " I walk away " is that all u wanted to say " I turn around " yeah " .

I run to the defenders I was laughing.

And there was after you

22/23 season arsenal

Over the last 12 years me and Jordan have become best friends she knows everything about me. I know everything about her so it hurt when I opened my phone to see an article from sky news.

Jordan Nobbs joins Aston Villa on permanent transfer deal from Arsenal
Jordan Nobbs has signed an 18-month deal with Aston Villa; the England midfielder spent over 12 years at Arsenal, winning three WSL titles; the January window closes at 5pm on Tuesday January 31 for domestic WSL deals and midnight for international deals

I sat there and looked at my phone it can be true she would have told me surely I pick up my phone I click on her contact .

Ring ... ring ... ring

" hey what's up " I sit there for a minute trying to figure out what to say " is it true " the line goes silent " I was going to tell u I promise i was but I didn't know how to tell u "

———————————————————
So sorry for not posting

Ok so I need your help because I'm working on a book and the character has 2 soulmates so who do you all want