𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐱𝐯. 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍yestoday ' 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
yestoday ' 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍yestoday ' 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍

JUNE 2018...

Ever since Itadori Yūji and Yoshioka Kazuha reunited back two weeks ago, it was rare to see either of them without each other. Yūji became quite clingy with Kazuha, more than before, as he missed her a lot and didn't want her to go. Also, even though the ravenette isn't as affectionate as the pink haired boy, he knew that she missed him a lot.

During the two weeks, Yoshioka got closer with the first years as the second years weren't present in Tokyo. She got introduced to Kugisaki Nobara, a strong-minded and confident teen with short ginger hair, and Fushiguro Megumi, whom she already knew but Itadori made sure to introduce her again, proudly announcing that Kazuha was his girlfriend.

At first Kugisaki didn't believe that Kazuha and Yūji were dating because she thought how can an airhead like Itadori manage to date someone intelligent and ❪ in her words ❫ hot like Yoshioka. It took a peck and multiple confirmation words by the red eyed girl for Kugisaki to finally believe them. On the other hand, Fushiguro was indifferent.

For the two week period, Kazuha help train and teach her boyfriend more about the Jujustu world. As well as that, they have been spending a lot of time together doing different things like cuddling in bed whilst watching a movie, going out, and sleeping together. Yūji obviously sneaking in into the girl's bedroom.

Practically the only time they aren't together is when Kazuha is out on missions. After all, she can't just abandon her duties as a sorcerer since Itadori is back. She sometimes wish she could but at the same time, the girl doesn't want innocent people to suffer. Plus, she is quite valuble in the Jujustu society due to her strength and rank, one of the highest in the school.

Anyways, Kazuha was currently organising her room a bit before her boyfriend comes over. The two decided to spend some time together today ❪ as if they don't do that anyway ❫ since Itadori is going on his first mission. Unfortunately, the ravenette has another mission in Kamakura the same day so she can't go with the boy despite wanting to.

Whilst putting her teddies on her bed, a knock was heard at her door. A small smile came on Kazuha's face as she walked towards the door and opened it— revealing Yūji who held a plastic bag making the girl curious as to what it was.

Yūji hugged his girlfriend with one arm, saying hi to her and walked towards her bedside table, placing the plastic bag on there and taking a seat on the comfy bed. His grin wided when he saw all the teddies he won her in the New Years' Festival. He saw them multiple times but it always made him smile.

"What's in the bag?" asked Kazuha as she sat down next to Yūji. The pink haired boy wiggled his eyebrows and took hold of the bag, taking the contents out of it whilst saying "Food."

"Yūji-kun, you didn't have to, you always buy food now..." the ravenette trailed off, having a pout on her face. Yūji set the food aside and pinched Kazuha's cheek making her whine.

"My baby is getting mad at me for buying food?" he cooed, pulling both her cheeks. "Think of it as payback for all them times you bought food at home."

Home. It was the first time Itadori Yūji addressed Sendai as home since the two reunited. It made Kazuha reminisce of how life was there. They had no worries of supernatural curses. Itadori wasn't the King of Curses vessel. At least they were together.

Kazuha let out a breath and reached out to the plastic bag to unpack the food. As she unpacked she saw what the boy got: a chicken burger and chips with coke for the girl, she could tell since it was her go-to order, and a hamburger, red-salted chips with coke for the boy.

Seeing the food automatically made her stomach grumble. Itadori laughed seeing his girlfriend eagerily dig into her food. He patted her head before eating digging into his food as well. Kazuha in the mean time, put on the movie the two agreed to watch— it was Avengers: Infinity War. The two got comfy on the ravenette's bed and a comfortable silence issued whilst the two ate.

Despite being 5'2" and weighing below 50kg, Kazuha ate a lot. She finished her burger and chips so she quietly sipped her coke whilst taking "secretive" glances at Yūji's food. The had noticed her glances after like two and smiled. He picked up a chip and took it to Kazuha's mouth. The girl shyly accepted.

"You can take some if you want." said Yūji to Kazuha. At first she shook her head, declining the pink haired boy's offer but after Yūji persisted for a while, Kazuha agreed so Itadori put the container in between them and they shared the food.

Later, the two finished eating and were now cuddling whilst watching the movie. Yūji was half sat up half lying down on the pillows, hugging Kazuha who had her head in his chest, still facing the tv. Both his arms were wrapped around his girlfriend and she had one arm on his chest whilst the other hand was interlocked with Yūji's.

Without realising, the girl began dozing off. It's not that the movie was boring rather it was because of the warmth that embraced her. She was quite comfortable in a particular somone's arms.

"What did you think of that mo-" he began but stopped when he heard Kazuha's soft breathes and her eyes closed. Itadori gently brushed some hair out of her face before getting more situated on the bed. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes not knowing that this would be the last time they would hug like this for quite a while.

 He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes not knowing that this would be the last time they would hug like this for quite a while

────── JUJUSTU KAISEN fanfic
ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟮𝟴 | 𝟬𝟮 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰