𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍yestoday ' 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
yestoday ' 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍yestoday ' 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌

YEAR 2017...

The pair walked side by side on an empty pavement. The only sound was the occasional chirps of crickets. Not a single soul was on the street besides them, assuming that everyone was at home or at the festival.

Itadori just couldn't look at the girl. Mainly because he had a raging blush on his face because of Yoshioka. Everytime he glanced at her, he instantly looked away, smiling like an idiot to himself which would make an outsider think he belongs at a mental asylum.

As for Yoshioka, she held her purse with both hands in front of her whilst looking down. Like Itadori, she had a raging blush on her face because one: it was her first time going to a festival with anyone, let alone a boy and two: when seeing the boy for the first time in his kimono, she may or may not have realised that she has grown a liking towards him— a liking not between friends but between partners. The boy cleared his throat, the ravenette looking up at him.

"Erm...Zu-chan, you look very pretty today..." shyly said Itadori making Kazuha's eyes widen and becoming red like a tomato. Seeing Kazuha look down again, Itadori rubbed the back of his neck, slightly regretting what he said.

"Thank you Yūji-kun. You look very handsome as well," Yoshioka replied. Itadori slammed his palm on his face to cover himself which shocked the girl. After a second, she covered her mouth whilst giggling making him slowly take his hand away and look at the girl.

"Are you excited for the festival?" she asked.

"Yeah I am. What are you most excited about, Zu-chan?"

"Hmm...I think the fireworks but I really want to win a prize." said Kazuha. This fired up Yūji- he is going to make his mission to win his crush so many prizes she won't have room to carry them!