𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐯. 𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄yestoday ' 𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
yestoday ' 𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄yestoday ' 𝖺 𝗃𝗈𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

YEAR 2017...

Ever since that day where Itadori walked Yoshioka home, the two was gotten significantly closer. Exchanging numbers really helped as well as if they aren't together, they are messaging each other. At first, it was just friendship relationship but then Itadori noticed his heart skipping every time he talked to the or checking his phone nonstop to see if she messaged him.

Their short friendship means so much to Kazuha. Before Yūji, sad to say but the ravenette didn't have any friends— unless you count her maid which she considers more as a family member than a friend. Yes, Kazuha did talk to people, after all she is popular in Sendai, but she never felt close enough to them to consider them as friends. She couldn't express her feelings or rant to them about her problems, they were simply not close enough. However, that all changed with Itadori.

He taught her so much in their short time of knowing each other. Due to her family being quite traditional, Kazuha didn't know things that teenages her age are suppose to know like how to use the internet or shopping with her friends. Yet Yūji didn't become fustrated with her instead, he taught her how to live. For example, he helped her open her first ever social media account and to her surprise, in a day of opening her Instagram, she had gained over one thousand followers.

Kazuha's first every shopping trip with a friend was with Itadori. At first, she was very scared and nervous as she didn't know what to do but Itadori reassured her and they had such a great time. They went to Sendai's centre and it went a bit like this.

Yūji and Kazuha went to different clothing stores and bought some clothes ❪ that was all funded by Kazuha's money as she insisted ❫, bought matching bracelets and still wear it to this day. Also, they got matching plushies, Kuromi for Itadori and Melody for Yoshioka. Then, they went to a local restaurant, funded by the boy because he basically forced Yoshioka to not pay. Lastly, the two went the park for a little stroll before Itadori walked Yoshioka home.