CHAPTER 11

Purnima entered in the most prettiest place , no matter what happens in life . There is always a place which will keep you happy even in sad times .

And for our purnima that happy place was her temple , her god'd home .

Going there she sat on knees along with all material of her Puja and started doing everything. Afterwards, she prayed in mind .

"Hey Krishna ! mujhe gyaat hai apne Jo bhi kiya hai mere ache ke liye Kiya hai kintu....mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha hai . Dil vichlit sa ho rha hai . Ve mata or bhrata bhi nhi aye hai , idhar . Mei unse baat nhi karungi kabhi bhi nhi mei asha karti hu ki aaj mujhe meri jeevan mei har takleef se ladne ki shakti de ...."

As she opened her eyes and finished her and pray.  She felt herself sitting with a one more man beside . She shifted her gaze and realise it in seconds that , that man was no more than Arjun ...

She gasped due to a sudden encounter. She was surprised to see him here and that too in a saint's dress . He was looking a Brahmin .

Arjun looked beside with wide eyes and he too had that surprised expression on face .

Arjun ,"pu...purnima "

Purnima ,"aap yaha or ve bhi is vesh mei ? Kyu ?"

Arjun didnt met her gaze and looked down with shame for leaving her alone with those snake like relatives .

Arjun ,"h...Hume shama karna-"

Purnima ,"kya shama Karu bhrata ? Aaj Mera vivah hai !"

Hearing such a news from her mouth , ARJUN moved his gaze to her and didnt belive what she said .

Arjun, "kya kintu yeh kaise sambhav hai ?"

Purnima , "sambhav hai bhrata!"

She said walked out of the temple leaving Arjun full of surprises and questions.

She left straight towards the kingdom not even staring back at him . All the way tears were shattered around her eyes , cheeks and till neck. She was messed up in them !

Soon , she reached the kingdom and was really upset now . She left her brother and didn't even asked him how he is here ? Who made his condition this ? And most importantly where is all her brothers and mother ?

All questions were roaming in her head . When the charoitee stopped the chariot infront of the great kingdom .

She entered inside and found that all the vibrant decorations were there . All her favourite flowers were there . The kingdom was full with the melodious scents of flowers . King from different - different places were there .

Purnima not being noticed went in her room and reaching there she saw that alot of maids were there . Some were preparing her bedroom , some were cleaning it , some were ready to prepare her for today .

One of the maid was yashuta she came to her in hurry .

Yashuta , "jiji kya hua ?"

Purnima ,"bahut kuch hua yashu kintu ab batane ka kya labh"

Yashuta lowered her gaze and said her to get ready . Purnima too nodded her head and sat on the chair infront of the mirror . 5 maids started to prepare her and rest of the 2 were doing her jewelry.

After a while , she was ready in her bridal attire . Her dress made by the most expensive material with thousands of special pearls on it .

Her jewelry, the most precious and beautiful one ! It was shining all over the room . Every single place was decorated with pearls and gold .

Her dress was made of real cotton . It was wine read in color . The most darkest shade of love . The dress contained a long wide skirt which was adorned by beautiful designs and pearls and gold .

On top it was a custom made blouse which was too of wine red colour . It was only covering her midriff and waist only and her collarbone was covered with the veil of her chunni/pallu which was connected to her beauty fully made bun .

(A/n : sorry for not giving any image 😭 I don't find any . You may decide or say imagine it . Please continue . )

As she was ready , she finally looked up at herself . Her face was glowing really naturally. She was more looking like a goddess . Every little thing on her body looked like a glory but still there was somthing missing. Yes ! A smile , it's said that 'you aren't fully ready unless or until you wear a smile ' .

The maids bowed there head as she stood up from her spot . While yashuta too got up and glanced at her gold like sister . She had tears in eyes .

Yashuta , "atyant Sundar!"

Purnima ,"ab koi faida nhi is sundarta ka .."

Saying the words in her broken voice , she kept her pallu or veli on her face and ordered everyone to leave .

Soon , purnima and yashuta along with her were coming to the grand and really great weeding entrance ..

Duryodhan and her 3 more brothers including dushyasan were holding the veil up on her head and were grinning like fools .

Everyone seemed really happy expect the one who was the reason of there happiness.

By now purnima had reached the mandap and she was really not happy but to keep the dignity of her father's vow and to keep her mother and brother suffer by hiding such big thing from her . She agreed to it !

Sitting beside her to-be husband . She can feel his dead and cold demeanor . He was too dressed up in his groom attire and was looking kinda handsome .

Soon , the rituals started and pandit ji was doing his work really dedicatedly . Everyone poured the rain of lavender and lotus flower on both the bride and groom .

Now was the main time of the rituals , the pheraas were going to start soon . When pandit ji said .

"Ab aap done phero ki rasam ke liye punha uth Jaye"

∆∆∆
To be continued...
So , how was story going guys ? Purnima married to Vikram ? Hehehe . You guys must be confused what change I had brought in this story but don't worry . Slowly you'll really like it and yes don't forget to vote and comment. Don't be shy to do them .!

Anyways I would like to say sorry for not showing pandavas scene much because this story is about purnima and I just want to show how she suffers and I just hope that you know the story of pandavas .