CHAPTER 3

Pitamah bhishm founding the kids roaming in the great kingdom , approached them with a fatherly smile .

Bhishm , "kya hua putro ? Tum sab idhar kya kar Raho ho ? Kya araam nhi karna ?"

Yudhisthir , "nhi pitamah , hum toh apne kaksh ke marg ka rasta dhund rahe the ."

Bhishm , "kya kisi ne sahyata nhi ki ?"

Nakul was there to spoke when , yudhisthir held his wrist ,"nhi pitamah hum yeh rajya ko ache se gyat karna chahte the ."

Bhishm , "ati utam putra ! Chalo mei tumhe tumhare kaksh Tak pahuncha deta hu ."

Bheem ,"koi baat nhi pitamah , aap kasth na le-"

Bhishm , "koi nhi putra mei tumhe le chalta hu !"

Saying so , everyone followed him and got to know there rooms . Purnima room was in the middle of the halfway and was adorned by plants and beautiful rosy pink , red , white flowers .

As purnima venters in her room , she found the place welcoming and warm . It had a very big balcony tho ! For which had big great red curtains . Admist the bustling voices , she felt an urge to look ahead of the room . She had a very magnificent view of the kingdom . Everyone was busy in there works and children were playing .
Seeing the poor kids play , she remembered her life in forest . How beautiful it was !

Suddenly, she heard a girly voice , "kya mei andar aa skti hu rajkumari ?"

Purnima looked behind only to be find a pretty young girl of her age standing with downcast eyes . She was fair in skin but was really very pretty just like the jasmine flower .

Purnima with her meek voice replied , "awashya aap kon ?"

The young girl enters in and replies ,"ji mei apki dasi hu yashuta!"

The voice of the young girl echoed in the big room . She had a very innocent voice .

Purnima grinned seeing her antics of being shy , "chalo acha hai mujhe laga tha ki is bade rajya mei mujhe akele rehna padega . Vaise tum mujhe Aaj se apni sakhi man skti ho "

Yashuta , with her gaze still down replied , "nhi nhi rajkumari ji . Yeh ek upradh hai mei apko-"

Purnima furrowed, "kya ek sakhi ban na upradh hai ? "

The young girl nodded in no and tears trailed down her neck which were obviously visible to her .

Purnima ran to her and made her look at her .

Purnima , "aree yeh kya ? Itni se baat ke liye itne arshu? Mei tumhe koi dand nhi de Rahi . Mujhe toh bas ek sakhi chahiye."

Yashuta wiped her tears and said , "rajkum-"

Purnima with her stren voice , "purnima !"

Yashuta sniffed and spoke , "ji purnima voh yeh humara pehla divas hai or hum koi dand nhi Lena chahte the . Isliye.."

Her heart fluttered hearing this , she is sooo innocent for this world she thought and replied with a very meek smile , "mei. Bhi toh tumhari tarah ek balika hi hu na . Kya frq padta hai agar tum ek dasi ho . Meine toh tumhe apni sakhi mana hai baki tum dekh lo . "

Both the kids smiled each other and were now in a warm hug ..

Whereas , the pandavas had by now got ready and each of them was looking soo much handsome in there traditional attire and adorned with expensive jewels.

All the kids of kunti reached her room and showcased there handsomeness .

Nakul feeling the most handsome among them , said flexing his jawline , "dekhiye mata ! Aaj apka putra kitna sundar lag rha hai .."

Kunti , "ha-ah putra tum toh bahut ache lag rahe hoo "

And here bheem groaned being jelaous , "aur mei mata ?"

Kunti , "putro tum sabhi atyant Sundar lag rahe ho ! Kintu meri purnima kaha hai ?"

Suddenly the door of kunti''s room cracked open . Revealing purnima , the divine beauty of moon herself . The small red bindi on her head making her look even more beautiful , the small saree draped around her fair skin , the slight kajal being applied in her angelic eyes , her hairs tied in a lose braid , her arms and hands adorned by golden jewels and no one can avert there gaze from her.

Purnima feeling uneasy with the unwanted attention looked down . While everyone just admired her . After staring at her for a good 10 minutes . Kunti with her ever smiling face came to her little daughter and reached her level by sitting on ground and admiring her face with gleaming eyes .

Purnima , "k..kya hua ..mata ?"

Kunti , "adbhut !"

The only word came from her mouth was this ! Litreally she was just soo pure .

Afterwards , everyone felt happy for this welcoming home and people here were friendly except some . Like duryodhan , shakuni and all . They always tried to trap them in there illogical plans but pandavas , together they made there ways . <3 !

As someone had said that ' time heals everything ' . Purnima's fear and insecurity flewed away and she didn't socialize much but yeah had someone to talk . By now , pandavas had grown up to a young age and it was now time for them to go and study in forest . Kauravas had the same order but they looked uneasy with this cause always staying in castles they never had experienced forest life so , yeah they expected much .

While pandavas were quiet happy about staying in forest cause it was like there home .

Well , the night passed to days , days passed to night and then months passed to weeks and weeks to years . After many years , Pandavas and Kauravas be coming back from there studies while , purnima with dushala (sister of Kauravas ) had also completed there studies .

∆∆
To be continued....
Hey everyone! How's the chapter today huh ? I know I am doing everything in hurry but i want all this to be in a hurry cause I want you all to see how toxic and loving life of purnima becomes . Not giving more spoilers !

Soooo ......
Pleaseeeeeee voteeeeee
And
Commentttttt

😋💗