CHAPTER 9

My sweethearts 💋

First of all ! I would like to inform you all that we have hitted 300+ reads which is actually a big achievement for me and i wouldn't have done this whitout your support. Ahh I can't thank you all enough for this. I am really sorry If you don't like something in this story . Please comment or message me for any change and questions . I am always free for my lovelies . You may continue sorry for the long message but i actually wanted to thank you all . Do vote and comment . Let's continue to our story !

Thanks for the patience<3

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Seeing yashuta in such a state , she forget her sleep and got off her bed .

Purnima , "kya hua yashuta ?"

She was breathing really heavily and was not even in a state to say something.

Yashuta , "pu..purnima ....tum ...tu ek bahut .... Bahut bade ....sankat mei ho..."

Purnima , "kya ? Kaisa sankat ? Saas lo yashu ".

She made her sit on her bed and poured her some water from the jug beside her table .

After she was calmed , she asked .

Purnima , "ab bata kya hua hai ?"

Yashuta broke into cries saying , "ma..maharaj ap...apka vivah Kara rahe hai "

An electrifying shock ran through purnima's spine as she thought of her marrige .

She let out a scream, "nhii!! Yeh nhi hoo sktaaa"

Yashuta made her sit back on the bed and said cupping her face meekly with teary eyes ..

Yashuta , "ha purnima yeh satya ha kal jaise hi aap so gyi thi mehal mei chambal se mahraj bindusar apni patni Gayatri evam apne putro ke saath aye the..."

Purnima , " kintu is sab ka mere vivah se kya samband ?"

Yashuta , "mahraj or mahraj bindusar ke bech kuch bhet Hui or fir apke vivah ki ghosna kar di"

Purnima stood up from her bed and said in a paranoid .

Purnima , "dekho ! Mei abhi ke abhi mahraj se baat karne ja rhi hu"

Before she could even step forward , yashuta held her from wrist .

Purnima , "chhodo hume"

Yashuta , "apne aap par niyantran rakho jiji . Meri baat suno agar aap abhi mahraj ke paas jayenge to veh apko kuch nhi batayenge ve apko pedha or denge . Aap ko abhi mahamantri vidhur ke paas Jana chahiye "

Purnima , "mere saath chalo "

Yashuta nodded in yes and headed towards vidhur's room . Reaching there they found that he was sitting in his room with a letter in his hands .

Purnima , "kya mei andar aa skti hu ?"

Vidhur looked at the young lady standing on the door and nodded with a heavy heart knowing very well what she is about to ask .

Purnima ran to him and asked , "chachaji yeh kya ho rha hai ? Mera vivah ? Is samay ? Mere bhratao ke bina ? Meri anumati ke bina ?"

Vidhur , "nhi putri tumhaare pitashree hi yeh vivah chahte the ...".

Purnima was not in the control and let out her hot tears ran down her cheeks.

Purnima ,"yeh aap kya keh rahe hai ? Pitashree toh ab is duniya mei hi nhi ?"

Vidhur ,"shaant ho jao putri mei tumhe sab batata hu "

Purnima,"kya batayenge aap ?"

The poor sniffing purnima sat on the wooden chair and listened to vidhur .

Vidhur , "kuch varsh pehle jab bhratshree pandu is rajya mei raaj karte the tab ....unke khaas Mitra Maharaj bindusaar the unki dosti itni gehri thi ke unhone yeh tay Kiya ki agar bhrata pandu ke koi bhi kanya hui toh use maharja bindusar ke putra se vivah karna padega "

Listening to the folklore , purnima stood up not believing her ears.
She stammered at the shock . .

Purnima ,"kintu mata ne hume is vishay mei kabhi kuch nhi bataya tha ?"

Vidhur voice stroked in his throat as he said.

Vidhur ,"kyunki unhe gyaat tha ki aap ise kabhi satya nhi manenege"

purnima was in a delimma that she didn't even believed her own uncle 'vidhur' . She spoke with difficulty.

Purnima ,"kya ....kya saboot hai ?"

Vidhur handed the letter to purnima and said with downcast eyes .

Vidhur , "yeh Raha vo patra "

She took the letter and read it in the miserable silence .

15 years ago...

≤≥
Mere priy Mitra bindusaar , tumhe toh gyaat hoga hi ki hum apse kitna adhik Prem ve satkaar karte hai. Humne kabhi swarp mei na socha tha ki humari mitrata yeh roop legi. Mei humari is mitrata ko ek parivaar mei badalne ke liye apko ek vachan deta hu ki agar meri kanya hui toh veh apke putra se hi vivah kargi evam agar apke putri hui toh veh humare putra se vivah karge. Hum bas apko apne parivaar ka ek hissa banana chahte the. Umeed hai ki apko Mera yeh prastav uchit laga ho....

Apka priy
Pandu
≤≥

And here the letter ended , purnima folded it and handed it back to vidhur with no expression. She was feeling betrayed by her own father . She never dreamed that this twist her destiny was going to show her .

She stood there forzen and with a expresionless face . Nor happy nor sad not even angry.

There was no response from anyone but then purnima echoed a dry voice .

Purnima ,"apko kya lagta hai ? Ek na ek divas satya samne aa hi jata hai shayad apko gyaat na tha "..

Beyond the hurtful words of her was hidden an emotional feelings and a secret which needed to be shown .

Vidhur. lowered her gaze and said ,"mujhe shama kar do putri kintu yeh nirnay sirf tumhare pita ka tha"

Purnima tears trailed down her collarbone as she stated ,"apne hume ek baar bhi yeh batana uchit na samjha ?"

Vidhur ,"putri hum tumhe batane hi vale the-"

Purnima ,"the ? Apko satya mei lagta hai ki hum ek ese saksh se vivah karenge jise hum jante bhi nhi ?"

Vidhur not meeting his gaze with her just kept his eyes low and didn't respond to her tantrums

∆∆∆
To be continued...
So , how was the update guys ? I know being curious naa ? So why not share this cuorsity with me ? Do comment my lovelies. And yup ! I am currently choosing my favourite reader .

Like , the one who shows genuine support and love to my story will be my favourite and I'll mention them !

If you also want to participate and be my favourite reader just start it from today . Rules are simple :

The one who always vote and comment is mine favourite.