CHAPTER 10

Suddenly the door creaked open revelaing duryodhan , he was coming in with a sinister grin on face .

Purnima tried hard her urge to roll eyes ,

Vidhur ,"duryodhan tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ?"

Duryodhan,"apni priy behen se bhet karne aya hu"

Purnima ,"hume nhi karni koi bhet "

She said and walked out of the room like a roaring loiness . She came in her room with her crying eyes . Hot water rolled down her cheeks as she sat at one of the edge of her room.

Her face touching her knees and eyes closed with loud sound of hiccups and sobs . She can't belive her own beloved one's hided such big desicion from her . If not mom then who ? She thought .

A knock was heard on the door , she opened her gaze only to found yashuta standing there with a sad expression.

Purnima stood up and hugged her tightly. As if she was going to explode any time .

Purnima ,"yaa...yashuta humari jeevan toh jite jee hi narak ban gya "

Yashuta ,"esa kyu keh Rahi ho purnima . Kya pata maharaj Vikram ek bhale insaan ho or apko ek ache saathi se saath saath ek acha jeevan mil Jaye kyunki , apke pita ne bhi toh yeh nirny apke liye bhudhi ke saath liya hoga . Aap waha sukhi rahenge "

Purnima ,"hume toh kuch gyaat nhi aa rha yashu . Hum kya kare ? Humari toh swayam mata ne humse vishwasghat Kiya . Itna bada apradh koi humare saath kaise kar skta hai "

Yashuta just listening to her sobs made her sit on bed with her head in her lap . The whole night , both the ladies were with each other consoling and understanding the situation. At the end of the discussion ,purnima decided to marry him cause she knew very well . That how much powerful and vast chambal kingdom is .

The first reason was that they'll keep her protected and safe .

The second reason was that she'll be happy there cause people say that place is really wholesome .

The third big reason was , her mother hided the truth so , she'll made her suffer and made her realise that there are may be many consequences but you have to face the truth !

And if the question is about how there family will get to know this , is when Pandavas will , purnima marrige would be done by then and then no one can stop this twist of fates . She just wanted to made her family suffer .

Following morning everyone was gathered in the ever enchanted kingdom . Today the royals of chambal were going to come and see there to-be bride .

Purnima wasn't sure on her decision but she believed in her god unconditionally . She believed that whatever happens around is , is just a play of allmighty ! We are just his puppets.

The early morning before taking a big step in her life . She decided to go to a her shiv's mandir and asurre that he is always with her no matter what !

She was desperate to go and meet her god but Dhidrastra didn't agreed of her going on mandir this day . What if she tries to run ?

Dhidrastra, "nhi purnima tum nhi jaa skti "

Purnima  , "kintu maharj mei Jaa skti hu mei apko vachan deti hu ki mei sheegra hi aa jaungi "

Dhidrastra,"nhi.."

Purnima , "mujhe kisi ke anumati ki zarurat nhi apne Prabhu se mil ne ke liye or vaise bhi meine toh sirf isliye pucha kyunki fir apke putra hi mujhe tane marte"

Hearing such a reply from her he felt speechless and let her go where ever she wanted to .

As soon as the charoitee stopped the chariot . A beautiful and enchanting temple was bulid there showcasing how lucky those people were who got such a great opportunity.

∆∆∆
To be continued...
Hellloo everyone I am recently really with the result atleast some of you care . Anyways how was the update ? Do share your views and yup ! I'll reveal the best readers result on Monday . Be ready to be one !