4

Maximilian

The next day when I woke up, it was almost noon. My body was extremely sore. It's as if she wasn't getting tired, from the time she arrived until the sun came out, we didn't stop.

Samantalang ako, napapagod na sa ginagawa niya. Tiningnan ko ang kabilang gilid ng kama at wala na siya doon. Umalis na ba siya?

Nag-suot ako ng boxer shorts kahit gustong-gusto ko nang maligo dahil sa lagkit na nararamdaman ko. Binuksan ko ang pinto upang makakuha ng tubig sa kusina. Parang wala na akong laway.

When I went out, I saw her cooking in the kitchen. She was wearing my white polo that I wore last night. Itinapon ko lang iyon sa sahig kaya baka iyon ang kinuha niya. Her hair was in a messy bun, with strands of hair on the sides.

Naalala ko pa rin kung gaano ako kaingay kagabi. Parang hindi ko nga siya naririnig na umuungol dahil sa lakas ng akin.

I just noticed now that she's not wearing anything else, probably just her underwear. I noticed this when I passed by her to get cold water from the fridge.

"Breakfast? I made pancakes," she said. Pero I'm not used to eating right after waking up. "Don't worry, I know you don't eat when you just woke up, even heavy meals hindi rin. So I also made cereals with fruits."

Tumango lang ako. Wala akong gana makipag-usap sa kanya nang maayos. I still want her explanation.

Naghain na siya ng mga pagkain sa lamesa. Siguro pipilitin ko na lang kumain.

Hindi ako sanay kumain na may kasama dito sa condo. Binigay ko lang naman ang spare key ko sa kanya kung sakaling pumunta siya dito. Pero kahit kailan ay hindi niya ako dinadalaw dito.

We're sitting across the table. I'm not acknowledging her or her gaze. Pinagpatuloy ko lang ang pagkain kahit hindi ako sanay na kumakain sa tamang oras.

"I know you're mad and have a lot of questions on your mind right now. But can you trust me on this, please?" They then gently stand up from their chair.

I look at her as I see her standing next to me. She sit down on my lap and move closer to me until she seated right in the middle of me. I can feel the tightness in my boxer shorts as something wants to break free and stand up

"Amara... please..." I close my eyes as she slowly grinds on top of my crotch. Her hands are resting on my shoulders while my hands gently hold her thighs, moving towards her waist to guide her and press harder on what she's doing.

"Amara, aren't you tired yet?" I weakly ask, a moan escaping my lips.

She shakes her head. "No... especially when it's you. I will never get tired of you, babe," she says, then kisses my lips in a sloppy kiss.

"Fuck, I thought we were eating," I then kiss her again, squeezing her butt, causing her to whimper.

So she likes being squeezed.

"I must prefer eating you— yeah, keep squeezing it— yes! Ah!" She's enjoying it as she tilts her head back, mouth open and eyes closed.

"Tapusin na natin 'to. Come on, to the bathroom," I said.

We finished it in the bathtub and under the shower, but Amara couldn't hold back and we ended up doing it on the table, even ruining my cereal bowl. She's wild as fuck. This isn't the Amara I know.