2

Maximilian

I pretended not to see it. This girl is such a bitch.

Sampalin ko kaya 'to. Such a pain in the ass.

"You're being rude, Amara. You should be friendly sometimes, you know." As usual, she doesn't care. She just crossed her legs, sighed, and took her phone again as if Caspian said didn't matter to her.

Kung ako ang hiningian non, baka iniwan ko na sila dito.

Amara was the first to leave and go home. Isa lang pala ang klase niya ngayon, that's why she was with us here. Next was me and Caspian who left. He said may pupuntahan pa daw siya, so he was in a bit of a hurry.

Well I didn't go straight home kase I'm going to the condo of that bitchy girl. I need to get close to her again so we can reconcile like before.

I'm still curious why she suddenly... distanced herself from me. Sobrang layo niya na sa akin.

What is your reason Amara?

I saw her big bike in the parking lot. Nandito nga siya. I parked my BMW beside her big bike. This is the only spot left since the parking is full.

Her condo is big. It's even bigger than mine. Dalawang tao ang pwedeng tumira dito while mine is only good for one person. Alam ko ang floor niya, kaya hindi na rin ako nahirapan pa para akyatin iyon gamit ang elevator.

Kumatok ako dito ng tatlong beses saka naman niya lang ito binuksan.

Mahilig lang talaga siya mag-bra, 'no?

She's wearing a black bra, making her cleavage quite prominent. She has a white coat on top of her bra. And she's also wearing fitted black jeans below.

Is it too.. revealing? Never mind.

"Hi!"

Alam kong nagulat siya, but she didn't show it. She just raised her left eyebrow while her left hand was still on the door.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'd go after him?" She turned away from me, so I took it as a permission to go inside.

"Stop spitting words about him. I have a boyfriend, and that's Miko." I said. She turned her face towards me with a blank emotion. Hindi ko maintindihan ang emosyon niya, miski ang nararamdaman niya.

"Then what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Aalis ka?" Ignoring what she said. Tinaasan niya ulit ako ng kilay. Bunutin ko 'yan eh.

"Saan ka pupunta?" I asked as I placed my bag on her sofa.

"I don't have time for you, so get out." I know she's being serious here, but I need to do this.

"Hindi ba makakapaghintay 'yan? I need to talk to you, Amara. Nag-aalala na si Tita Aila sa'yo, and what? You're not doing anything!"

Instead of talking, she took the key to her big bike from the table, causing her long red wavy hair to sway as if there's a wind blowing on it.

This girl is so stubborn! Maaga yatang mapapanot ang buhok ko sa kanya. Tadyakan ko nalang kaya ito para hindi makaalis.

"Just go with your boyfriend, Slut, and mind your own fucking business."

Ang sakit mo talaga sa ulo, Amara! I swear I'll drag you if I see you again.

Miko:
Hey, I'm going outside with my friends. Nagkayayaan kasi sa Xylo eh.