waiting

"I'm gonna eat you, kitten" Hobie said flirtatiously, leaning against the wall as he watched Miles eat.Miles blushed, realizing what Hobie was implying and felt uncomfortable. "I- um..." he mumbled, not quite knowing what to say to that.Hobie laughed, pleased with his reaction. "You're cute when you're flustered, my kitten." He stepped closer, his eyes full of lust. "And you're also delicious."

Hobie quickly dodged the web shot at him, and his face filled with rage as he realized what Miles was trying to do. "Did you just try to shoot me? Oh no, my kitten..." Hobie said in a dangerous tone as he approached Miles again, backing him into the wall. "You're going to wish you hadn't done that."

Hobie snapped out of it as he remembered that Miles is pregnant and he is the father. He picked Miles up and held him close to his body, calming down as his rage subsided. "I'm sorry my kitten I forgot you're pregnant."

Later, Hobie left the room, leaving Miles alone. Miles sat on the bed, waiting for Hobie to return. He was feeling anxious and nervous about the situation, his mind filled with worries and fears about what would happen when Hobie came back. He was feeling very alone and vulnerable, and he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he was pregnant.

Miles continued sitting on the bed, feeling the anxiety and fear rising inside him as he waited for Hobie to return. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact that there was a baby growing inside of him, and he felt out of control and vulnerable in this situation. He tried to hold onto the hope that Hobie would come back and take care of him, but he couldn't ignore the feeling that things might not go as he expected.

In his mind, Miles tried to comfort himself by telling himself things would be fine, but he was becoming more and more worried the longer Hobie took to return. He began to talk out loud to himself, trying to ease his nerves. "It's going to be okay" he said to himself. "Hobie will come back and take care of me." He kept repeating it over and over again, but the fear and anxiety were still there inside him.