moody

as miles was trying to sleep he heard the sounds of the mini fridge opening and hobie taking out food, his stomach growling in hunger. He tried to ignore it but it was impossible. He knew hobie was going to want to talk to him soon, and he had to be ready. He closed his eyes,  He could barely control himself as he felt his hunger growing stronger and stronger.

"Hobie..." miles said, trying to keep the desperation out of his voice. "I'm starving, can I please have something to eat?"
hobie looked at miles, a wide grin on his face. "Of course you can, my kitten. I understand how important it is for you to stay healthy, and I wouldn't want you to starve. But you have to be patient"

As Miles sat on the bed waiting for Hobie to bring him food, his stomach growled loudly, reminding him how hungry he was. He couldn't believe he had been stuck in this room for days without any food. He was starting to feel weak and lightheaded from hunger.

"Hobie, please," Miles said, his voice shaking with desperation. "I can't take this anymore. I'm starving and I need food. Please, can you bring me something to eat?"

Hobie's expression turned cold, and he shook his head. "I'm sorry, my kitten, but I cannot do that. You understand the arrangement, do you not? You are mine to control, to use as I see fit. If you are hungry, then you will have to wait."

Miles's heart sank, and he felt a wave of anger wash over him. He couldn't believe that Hobie was doing this to him, torturing him like this. He was a human being, not an object to be used and abused.

"This is inhumane," Miles said, his voice shaking with emotion. "You're treating me like an animal, keeping me locked in this room with no food or water. This has to stop."

Hobie's expression turned cruel, and he stepped closer to Miles, his voice a low growl. "You are mine, my kitten, and I will do as I see fit. If you don't like it, then you will just have to deal with it."

Miles felt a surge of hatred wash over him. He couldn't believe that he had ever trusted Hobie, that he had ever let himself be used like this. The thought of Hobie treating him like this made him feel sick, and he knew that he needed to find a way out.

"I won't be treated like this," Miles said, his voice determined. "I will find a way out of here, and then I'll make you pay for what you've done to me."

As Hobie held Miles in his arms, he felt a sense of satisfaction wash over him. He had been waiting for the opportunity to show the young man just how much control he had over him. And now, he had him exactly where he wanted him.

"You're so adorable, my kitten," Hobie said, his voice filled with a sense of superiority. "And so helpless. You need me to take care of you, or else you would starve."

Miles struggled for a moment, trying to break free from Hobie's grasp. But Hobie was too strong, and Miles was too weak from hunger.

"Let me go, Hobie," Miles said, his voice shaking with desperation. "Please, I need to get out of here."

"You're not going anywhere, my kitten," Hobie said, his voice filled with amusement. "As long as you are mine, you will do as I say."

Miles felt a sense of resignation wash over him. He knew that he was completely at Hobie's mercy, and there was nothing he could do about it. All he could do was endure, and wait for the opportunity to escape.

"Fine," Miles said, his voice filled with defeat. "But I won't be here forever. You can't keep me trapped like this forever."

Hobie laughed again, his voice filled with amusement. "You'll be here as long as I want you to be, my kitten. And if you're a good boy, I might even let you out from time to time."